Far Cry 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I recently started playing Far Cry 3 and it crashes every time I play it through WeMod. When I play it through Steam it works flawlessly. Any way around this issue? I have looked at / done all the things suggested above.

Edited to say: WeMod works fine for other games I play, it just seems to have a problem with Far Cry 3 for some reason. And, I have recently had issues with it running through Steam. It seems to drive my GPU (2080ti) insane!

Game does play better when you start game first, then wemod. Two crash problems. The first is intermittent and can happen at the end of a story mission when it is trying to transition to a cutscene. The second is pretty constant and that is when you die and the game tries to auto-reload your last checkpoint. SUPER annoying to have to keep re-doing an entire mission from the start. The easy answer of course is don’t die lol. While wemod supplies unlimited health, you CAN still die from falls.

2 Likes

the game crashes sometimes and is closed immediately with no error message. is this a game file issue or a trainer issue please help

2 Likes

same problem, how did you fix it

What cheat(s) are you having an issue with?

I am having the same issue with crashes as mentioned in the above posts. The cheats I was using were Unlimited Health and Ammo.

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Far Cry 3 cheat not working, please help to fix it.

2 Likes

If there’s ever a refresh/update to this one, something to increase speed and jumping height would be awesome. Still a great trainer years later overall!

1 Like

Hi Everybody - just installed Far Cry 3 on Steam. Starting the Game over WeMod does work but trying WeMod(s) doesn’t work. I had to create UbiSoft Account first to launch the game at all. Does it have an Issue for some reason that Far Cry 3 Server and Uplay aren’t available 'cause this Game isn’t supported anymore - means too old? How can I fix this to get WeMod to work?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Trainers are not for server-sided / online game modes, ever. Server availability is therefore irrelevant. :slight_smile:

Try:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  2. Press Alt+Tab together on your keyboard, switch to WeMod.
  3. Press Play.
  4. Alt+Tab again to switch back to the game.

I was playing in Story solo mode, and could not get the cheats to work; whether starting it from wemod, or main menu or in-game. I did upgrade the graphics, perhaps that ruined it. I’m not sure :0(

It dont work …“cant find your game”

not working :frowning:

Hi everybody,

I own the deluxe version on Steam. In the “please read before play”-Section of the game you write, “select the first option in the launcher menu, Will not work with delux”.

Are YOU working on a cheat for delux version of the game?

Is there a workarround for the delux version?

(When I started WeMod a few weeks ago, it worked just fine with the delux version)

Not working at all please fix it

all updated cheats still not working :frowning:

yes,not working.

follow-up: all updated cheats still not working :frowning:

Hello, I did as you said before launching the game but it does not work at all. However, it works before the June 6 Update

MrAntiFun why are you continuing to update this trainer if it doesn’t work at all? You also won’t help anyone solve their issues.