Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

before it said that i could request it which i did but now it’s just blank

It always used to work for uplay too
Did you click the fix button and select the exe in uplay ?
Sorry cant start this game first cuz has to bypass eac.

What he’s saying is that if you use the steam version and follow this support article for a custom install, it will generally work even with the uplay version :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks for the help

1 Like

please update this cheat with the new update :slight_smile:

The cheats are up-to-date

EAC is blocking the cheats since yesterday, there was an update on far cry 5 yesterday so the cheats are up to date now?

1 Like

Yes

Trying to get this working with the Uplay version of the game. Getting the “We are having trouble starting or finding your opened game.” Message. Tried starting it both with and without Uplay running, no joy. Had the EAC folder open when I start it up, and it looks like it’s not adding the new files. At least, it never makes a .bak file.

1 Like

was working last night but not anymore was there a patch?

Think I saw a patch downloading. This trainer quit working.
“We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game.”

Try restarting your pc, it worked for me after that

I’ve encountered the same issue as @Dangereux where my cheats wont load

I think there is an error in the trainer. After you use the unlimited item cheat, you can no longer pick up money in the game. It says, “Inventory Full”

Dear Chris,

Thanks for fixing the trailer so fast. I notices the item cheat broke a few missions, but it is all fixed now. Awesome.

If anyone has the same issue just toggle the item cheat on and off and it will fix itself.

Actually, if you use the item cheat, you still cannot pick up money in the game.

Downloaded Far cry 5 from steam. I have both uplay and steam accounts and can execute from both without issue. As soon as I try to execute from Mod, Far Cry Logo comes up and it crashes to the desktop. No error, just disappears. I have tried the Steam and the Uplay options with no love. I did look for the EAC and does not look like Steam installed it? Is it a separate install? I do a search for EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll on my computer and it does not exist. Please advise! :slight_smile:

1 Like

guys perk points not working help pls help

The trainer has trouble loading the cheats…
I have started the game, load the WeMod but it did not load…
Then, I press the “Play” button in WeMod to load the game…but the cheats still cannot load…
I had tried to restart the computer…then load the game through WeMod…but it still cannot load…

Maybe my version is not matched with the trainer ??