Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please make sure your game is updated!

im having same thing one day it plays great next says same 64 bit 32 bit stuff no idea how to fix it yet ???

Hit play in WeMod after starting the game.

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The Far Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

the unlimited health is no longer working

unlimited health is not working

Did you use a med kit first ? Cuz working wen I tried it

1 Like

There’s a bug that when you go through a cutscene, you have to apply a medkit after and then the cheat will work again :slightly_smiling_face:

Doesn’t work, no matter what I do all I get is, “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting, or pressing help for more info.”
Idk how this crap works, but it seems like you’re not giving the software enough time before making it give up, because about 5 or so seconds after that message appears it starts working. I had this problem before, a long time ago, and the only way to resolve it was to keep clicking “PLAY” over and over again until the game loaded before that message can appear

I would try uninstalling WeMod, restarting your computer and then reinstalling it to see if something got messed up or deleted by an AV.

Try loading UPlay before starting the game with WeMod. Just load UPlay and let it sit on the taskbar, then start the game via WeMod and it should work.

none of the teleport cheats will work they dont activate

Hello, I made an account just for this trainer to let you know how good it has been for me.
I went looking for one because my game is bugged at faith’s bunker and I can’t get through the locked door at the top of the stairs (it should be open)

All of the cheats work but sadly I wasn’t able to use it to fix my problem.
Teleport would only allow me to set a marker and teleport to it, and I need to walk through this door.
I was wondering if noclip is possible and if there’s any motivation there for you or anyone to implement it?

It’s been a while since I played through but if I remember correctly, I left the cheats disabled that messed with any inventory as it would multiply anything you had causing mission issues. I rebooted my game and then stood on a grenade and was able to progress :slightly_smiling_face:

I accidentally gave myself unlimited currency and items too, doing similar to you sorted that out
It’s a common theme for cheats like these to linger in odd ways haha

In response to my original post, I bit the bullet and started a new game and cheesed my way back to where I was in no time flat so all is good now

Not a single crash came out of using this trainer either, so all in all I’m very pleased with this thing

1 Like

I asked this a while ago, but didn’t get a reply so here is the question: Would it be possible to add the following options?

1. Doomsday rounds (High Explosives) for all guns?
  2. Fire immunity

The dev can take a look the next time they update the trainer :slightly_smiling_face:

Are we going to be seeing it work for uplay??

It should work for uplay version it always did.
Try and start through uplay first. Then back out and click play in wemod after game is running