Far Cry 5 not working through Infinity

Ahh yes i found it in the end. Thank you :slight_smile:

And now im getting a patch error. Never had that before :confused:

Do you have the eac bypass active by some other trainer maker? Because it won’t work

How do I activate it?

You dont need too. The trainer does it itself for far cry 5

Ohh right because i deleted the entire Infinity file as explained and then went to go launch it and it just comes up with patch error. How do i get around it?

Usually if you start the game through steam or uplay and even verify the files it works like that
Play the game couple mins without infinity then start the game through infinity after

Right OK i’ll repeat the process again and the play the game for a few minutes close it and then launch it through infinity afterwards?

1 Like

Yes that usually worked pretty much

Right OK thank you :slight_smile:

No still getting the patch error :confused:

It’s made by Ubisoft so duh the trainer will never work

OK well considering it was working yesterday and the day before. It was working.

Deleted the Roaming AppData folder and was able to get the game back in the list.

Ran Uplay Verify Files and it supposedly fixed corrupt files. Launched the game via Uplay and it installed new files and went into the game ok.

Exited the game, Uplay and rebooted computer.

Ran Infinity and it still says unable to find Far Cry 5.

Tried to drag icon onto box, no luck.

Used oiption “B” to find .exe, get message “patch needed”, then when I hit Play I get patch error.

Any suggestions?

It was working as of 2 days ago.

Ok, deleted everything: Uplay, Far Cry, Infinity, deleted all remaining folders.

Started from scratch, Installed UPlay, Fary Cry 5, loaded game and let it run for about 10 mins to see if any updates would d/l. Exited the game and Uplay.

Rebooted computer, installed Infinity.

Ran Infinty, game not found. Dragged icon to folder, “patch error”.

Deleted Infinity and AppData folder, rebooted and re-installed Infinity. Again, game not found. Did Option B located .exe, hit Play “Patch Error”.

I can not think of anything more to get this to run. Also tried running in Admin Mode, all the same issues.

I’m having the issue now where the unlimited perk points isnt’ working

The whole thing isnt working for me still. Tried everything and still getting the Patch Error.

Unless you purchased it through steam it won’t work. Any further issues need to be posted here: Far Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer