Far Cry 5 Trainer

Hi at Wemod, I don’t understand why there is no Far Cry 5 Trainer I have looked under “F” also typed in search an unusual situation for WeMod baffled:-)

Check in WeMod :slight_smile:

Hi Chris , thank you for your super rapid reply, yes I have found it on my wemod desktop, I am a fuddy duddy old man and I like to download the Trainers it looks like Wemod are moving away from Downloading the trainers just guessing:-) Thank you very much for the reply.:-0

WeMod auto downloads the trainers the first time you click play. The download link there is basically just a WeMod installer to make it easier for people that are doing google searches or don’t have WeMod already.

OK Chris got it :slight_smile: that sorts me out lol, stay safe Chris and thank you to WeMod who I am so grateful for:-)

1 Like

Hi Chris , so sorry to bother you just tried loading the Trainer and it says “These cheats were made for the 64 bit version of the game, you are running 32 bit” how do I change the game to 64bit??

Launch the game through Uplay/Steam then alt-tab and click play in WeMod after the game has launched.

OK Thank you very much Chris really appreciated:-)