Farthest Frontier Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I started a thread with some bugs and negative aspects + maybe better ideas / ways how to structure :smiley:
https://community.wemod.com/t/farthest-frontier-mods-bugs/225701

Becareful with the stop loosing warmth cheat…population INSTANTLY died from exposer

1 Like

It’s the only way… There can only be One. haha

Following the above tip, here it worked perfectly, thanks.

Hiho…
Farthest Frontier Mods are very buggy… Fast build / attack only stucks the NPCs (they working on one building i need just 1 worker for since 20 mins its still not rdy (happens often with different tasks)).

And the ress concept in all is very bad in my eyes… The ress multiplier muplies everything… I have 10 Composting site full because its all multiplied (and i only have 20 Inhabitants)^^ Some “easy” mods would be nice like Age of Empires… Choose and get a specific amount of each ress u want :smile:

Just restart WeMod & game then make a new game for a clean save file. Currently there’s no known way to distinguish items. All resources, wastes, goods, workforces, even tree hp(?) are treated as items. The multiplier is best to use moderately.

Sorry but that is the worst explanation to deal with multiplier not working very well.

Start a new save?

How about the mod just make it so your items don’t get consumed.

Unfortunately, I can then do nothing with the trainer, because actually I wanted to train anyway only mass gold because that is the only factor / resource that I never get properly collected. Just that the huts all every x seconds automatically produce crap and if you have the multiplier only once briefly to get instead of 50 gold just 50,000 gold you have then also 50,000 crap at each house lying. Unfortunately therefore absolutely unusable :frowning:

There’s still a lot of work to be done so I’ll try to find a solution for you while at it. Also the “crap” house side effect will be fixed in the next trainer update.

A good way to use the multiplier is to go to the trade center. Put x item in trade center storage, once the item is in there you put it back into global storage. Your item should now have multiplied. This works with all resources. I use 3x and do it a couple times, then turn off the multiplier.

I currently have more than 200k gold.

5 Likes

The Farthest Frontier cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add Time / Day cheat added
  • Add Month / Season cheat added
  • Edit Year cheat added
  • Unlimited Villager Happiness cheat added
  • Max Cure Chance All Diseases cheat added
  • Prevent Diseases cheat added
  • Villager Stop Generate Waste cheat added
  • Prevent Building Fire cheat added
  • ZA WARUDO! [Time Stop] cheat added
2 Likes

Changes:

• Ignore Building Upgrade Requirement cheat added
  • Fruit Tree Blessing cheat added
  • Super Transport Wagon Speed cheat added
2 Likes

the houses cant be upgraded with Ignore Building Upgrade Requirement cheat enabled

1 Like

That’s a feature of the game itself. I read on the forums that the manual upgrade is there just to prevent you from using resources you might want for something else early on. Its not a particularly good feature as you end up with a lot of eligible houses for upgrade that wipes out your resources when you turn it back on.

The trainer will upgrade them to max however if you leave auto upgrade on, so you’d need to address the desirability requirements first or your buildings will decay.

1 Like

A good way to use the multiplier is to go to the trade center. Put x item in trade center storage, once the item is in there you put it back into global storage. Your item should now have multiplied. This works with all resources. I use 3x and do it a couple times, then turn off the multiplier.

I currently have more than 200k gold.

1 Like

Changes:

• Unlimited Building Health cheat added
  • Mega Storage Capacity cheat added
  • Unlimited Mineral Deposit cheat added
  • Villager Stop Generating Waste cheat added

any plans on a just gold cheat ??? thats all i think i need

2 Likes

Any plan for No Abandon housing cheat?

1 Like

Or an ‘ignore desirability’ cheat

1 Like

The game has been updated - there are a number of cheats that don’t work such as unlimited minerals, stop waste generation, mega storage, and happiness