FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Cheats and Trainer for Steam

FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
This is the official discussion topic of the FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Ghost Can't Grab Player
3. Instant Camera Lock
4. Instant Camera Cooldown
5. Unlimited Lens Usage
6. Unlimited Films
7. Items Won't Decrease
8. Edit Score
9. Edit Blue Spirit Stone
10. Edit Red Spirit Stone
11. Edit Max Health
12. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
13. Damage Multiplier
14. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/11/2023
    Started development

• 03/12/2023
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 04/22/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/19/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats
2 Likes

I would like to see the One-Hit Kills feature added to the Kirishima Choshiro’s Reishi Lamp.

1 Like

I too would like the super damage / one hit kills added to the flashlight please (especially helpful in mission mode)

For whatever reason, I became unable to use lenses randomly playing as Ruka. I think it happened after I upgraded the Storage to maximum.

The FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

trying to edit my red or blue spirit stones doesn’t work and if i have unlimited film or items wont decrease on the game wont save and will freeze in menus or cutscenes.

Score and the stones don’t currently work anymore, everything else has been fine.

Hello to all you wonderful developers!
I’m here today to report a problem with a mod for this game as of right now.
I am Japanese and my English is poor, so I apologize if I have made you feel uncomfortable.

First of all, 2. Ghost Can’t Grab Player is not valid for ghosts that are disguised as specific events or items,
Next, 5. Unlimited Lens Usage is probably no longer available.
Unlimited Films This will only allow a maximum number of Films.
The next three mods (8. and 9. and 10.) also do not work.
Next, 13. Damage Multiplier, which does not work with Choshiro Kirishima’s flashlight.

Speaking only of Choshiro Kirishima’s flashlight, 3. Instant Camera Lock, 4. Instant Camera Cooldown, and 5. Unlimited Lens Usage also do not work.

Your work is great and I am sure you will fix these bugs as well XD

would love it if the stones cheats could be fixed

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements