[Feedback] Boost System and Trainer Requests

This is a gripe I’ve had with being a WeMod Pro member for awhile now and that is: I’d rather be using boosts on games I currently play and want more from, perhaps just putting a boost button on the cheat menu of any game we play whether it’s been updated or not; in the queue or not would be nice.

Sometimes it’s that it is a game that you guys do not have on your queue (often the case) or sometimes the trainer doesn’t have as many of the functions as the community is asking for and would like to see more development in their game’s trainer. And it is also common for trainers to go a long time without updates and nobody to respond - I can confirm this happening with No Man’s Sky for a period of a few months, and even today the trainer doesn’t have new features that support the new systems in the game since the current version of the trainer came out.

A simple way to use your boosts on the games of your choice is all I ask. Perhaps games not in the queue can be boosted to the queue. Idk how it would actually work internally, but I’m still not a fan of the current structure of the boost system.

8 Likes

I currently play many older games, such as, Half-Life, Hitman, Call of Duty, Dead Effect or even the Deus Ex games. Thankfully many of my more modern choices are modded. But I agree, me need a Boost System where we can add games that the Mod Team haven’t suggested.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheat requests are something we’d like to add in the future, once the new queue system is fully fleshed out. There’s still some tweaking we have to do on it. To that point: we’re toying with the idea of unused boosts being applied to all games that you follow (the Notify me button), equally. Meaning if you have 10 unused boosts and are following 5 games that aren’t in the queue, those games will have 2 boosts applied to them, automatically. And the boosts would shift to other games as you follow/unfollow.

Regarding game updates: Once WeMod 7 is released to everyone, we’re going to add all broken games to the queue. There will be some exceptions for games we can’t support due to technical reasons or extremely frequent updates.

1 Like

Maybe just apply them to favorited games in particular? Some of the games I follow are just fine - user-side input is the idea here.

1 Like

@katastroph3 Haven’t forgot about you! Still working on things internally. We will come up with a solution that takes into account games not in the queue.

1 Like

id love something like this. i play several older games that have no trainers, and id love an option to boost them even though they arent in the queue. maybe we could also have some form of feedback forum for older games as well, just to hear what people are wanting? i dunno.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a realy maze if you try to mod game without “our tokken support” what game to choose ^^
10.000 game exist on the market and modding only recent game are not the solution.(or make tuto how to use correctly cheat engine :yum: )

For my opignon:

One thing missing are a mini game like the google no connection dino.
You put that somewhere and playing at this can give away stuff like coin to spend into your app.
I know, flash player inst working now but…hope make life…and it can became viral if the mini game rocks(you know, like the one on android you can find in hidden menu, the famous easter egg game of the android version, but in WeMod spirit ^^)

Great day readers :wink:

do yall think yall can make a mac version