FIFA 13 Editor Released!

nice
Does this affect the offline pro or can it work online also
I heard the two were separate in fifa 13

the online pro is server based apparently, this only changes your offline settings I am guessing. Which you can do in game this year, so not sure I see the need for this unless it’s online.

ya they actually found a way around virtual pro hacking u cant use this for online since now they have virtual pro’s server side u have to play legit online now unless someone finds a way around it

Nice work, as always :smile:

doesnt work iit says out of bound

From another of my posts ^

Now that there is mod for it makes me want to buy the game more. :thumbsup:

great job! the editor is missing the strength attribute, but otherwise great job!

unknown is a BOSS.

so as this is only for offline (seeing as online pro is server based), we cant be banned for this???

Correct. Enjoy. :smile:

DONT WORK FOR ONLINE PRO:P

Is it the same prosess as fiffa 12 where you use your ( personal settings 1 ) to mod?

Awesome! Now make the FIFA 12 Editor for free. :wink:

is this for your online virtual pro or the career mode virtual pro???

Im guessing it’s the career virtual pro as you mod the career save not personal settings. And the online virtual pro stats is stored server based. I guess EA did learn from fifa 12.

nice i was waiting for this but i dont know to mod it i dont want to get ban earlier

There is always that risk of geting caught, even by unlocking one achievement. I modded mine and I have not been caught to this day and enjoying every second of it.

If you need me to guide you on how to mod your pro please let me know

how do u mod ur online pro

I don’t play Fifa nor do I like it