FIFA 18 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

FIFA 18
This is the official discussion topic of the FIFA 18 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina
2. Unlimited Skill Points
3. Freeze Timer
4. Set Team 1 Score
5. Set Team 2 Score
6. Perfect Training/Trial Score
7. End Current Game
8. Add 100K Starting Budget
9. Add 100K Transfer Budget
10. Player Max Rating

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/17/2017
    Started development

• 10/17/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 05/18/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Does this work on the trial version on origin access?

try it. should work

well it doesn’t detect the trial though they are technically the full game

Eh i just bought the game anyway because the journey is so much fun to play. Any chance we can up the starting budget and the transfer budget up to 1million each activation instead of 100k… take a while when you are buying players like ronaldo and messi with only 100k each activation

player max rating gives all players a 10

The Add 100K starting budget and Add 100K transfer budget cheats don’t work for me even after I went into finances and the budget section like it said and tried activating it but it still didn’t work other than that though the rest work

Money cheats dont work… please fix

end match doesnt work after update

1 Like

Yea still hasn’t been updated

what cheats can i use with be a pro career mode?

I have a problem with all of the options. Are the cheats affected by locale options, like if I use e.g. German or French language instead of English?

Anyway, I haven’t been able to make any of them work, despite following instructions to the fullest.

Please update or help.
Thanks.

These are problems that’s been happening for a month now, I don’t know when it will be updated. Hopefully soon, I’ve been waiting a month for an update.

The Unlimited Stamina works correctly.

regards

Does end game and give money cheats, thats been the problem for months now

hello i would like to warn you that there is a mod on fifa (100k) who does not want to walk I do all the manipulations nothing has worked [fifa18]

@STiNGERR :grinning:

The budget cheat doesnt work on the latest patch

1 Like

For me neither … any solution?

Hi,

anyway knows why the cheat doesn’t work?
I followed the information included on the cheat.

tnx

The reason it isn’t working is because they haven’t had time to update the trainer yet as they need to make new ones and fix old ones everyday, they have a schedule that they stick to to make sure everyone is happy