FIFA 21 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

FIFA 21
This is the official discussion topic of the FIFA 21 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina Home
2. No Fatigue Home
3. Unlimited Stamina Away
4. No Fatigue Away
5. Super Training Score
6. Freeze Timer
7. Remaining Transfer Budget
8. Starting Transfer Budget
9. Training Simulation Perfect Score

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/09/2020
    Started development

• 10/09/2020
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 11/12/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The FIFA 21 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Can I use it on Ultimate Team, Squad Battles?

1 Like

If that’s online then no. Just singleplayer solo play

Can I use it in Squad Battles mode without any problems?

If its online then no.

Yes, in the case the squad battles and a mode that you play against the “bot” but counts points for weekly awards of the ultimate team

It contains a bug in the fatigue and / or stamina cheat, because if the fatigue and / or stamina cheat is activated, the visiting team always has infinite stamina, even if the cheat is not enabled, I did not test it with the closed wemod, but I believe that the objective is for the game to function normally with the fatigue and / or stamina cheat turned off.

It’s already incompatible due to the game update … should be easy to update for you too. Can you?

Can I use in Ultimate team without permanent ban?

You can safely use it in any game mode that is not online.

Using it in an online game mode will result in a ban, yes, even though it has less than a 1% chance of even working online.

The FIFA 21 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Training Simulation Perfect Score is not working…

There is a bug in it. It always gives infinite stamina away team whether you activate it or not. The only reason i am using this cheat is to get perfect scores on trainings. But there should be an option added where you can simulate all trainings with perfect score so it saves so much time.

I am having a problem with open the mod. It doesn’t work for me. How to open it? Do i need to open the game first and then open the mod, or i need to click open from the mod?

Please, help me!

Thanks!!!

It’s possible to have a cheat that allows players to always be in good shape in Manager career to see them grew up faster.

Thanks

before in FIFA 20 the cheat player max rating was great. It is possible to make it please?

the trainer needs to be updated it does not work anymore since the latest update. Its not compatible anymore.

Hey I seem to have run into a problem with this trainer. The Unlimited Stamina/NoFatigue HOME cheat applies it to the AWAY team as well, which is odd because turning on the UnlimitedStamina/NoFatigue for the AWAY cheat doesn’t apply it to the HOME team. Thank you!

Also I play player career mode, so if there’s a cheat that only enables it for the current character being controlled, that would be awesome!

will this mod work on EA/s new EA Desktop apparently its the same as orgin not sure if it will but I’m just wondering since EA is supposedly killing off orgin