Final Fantasy III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes im am useing the steam one for the game it never let me turn the mods on cause i use a custom gaming pc maybe ?

@pawsy and I think we all have a custom gaming pc that’s not it !

1 Like

Yes of course it shows me

@Patchenko I didn’t see anything in there that said it was steam game make sure you have the most up to date version of the game

1 Like

i hade the most up to date and it still dont work for me on steam

The error in the image above was fixed in today’s update, and it’s unrelated to the games.

i have the game updated and they just wont turn on its this cause i need to buy pro ?

No it’s because you need to press play until you have a checkmark next to it

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been trying to use the trainer but it’s not working for me. I start the game via Infinity and after I’m in-game, and theres a check mark next to the “Play” button. When I press one of toggles, the sound plays, but nothing happens.

I just wanted to know if anyone is using this trainer and if so dose the x4 exp work for yous because i can not get it to work or if there is a trick to get it to work let me know and thanks for the grate trainer everything els is working fine :smile:

@deathluke6 it works :wink: you won’t be able to see it on the screen though (I’ll fix that issue asap)

are right lol its hard to tell really and thanks for the replay :smile: and is there any chance that there could be a higher times for the exp mod ?

I am having some trouble with the trainer. Every time I activate something, my game crashes. It plays normally without the trainer on (and yes, I have beaten the game without the trainer) but I’d like to just mess around and so far, none of the cheats can be activated without crashing the game.

We don’t support cracked releases!

Hi !

Job leveling does not work anymore ! Increase and Decrease are out !
Also the one-kill hit cheat works also for ennemies !
I hope you’ll fix it soon :slight_smile:

You may help that by having unlimited HP turned on while using one-hit kills

Great work! I love the movement speed tuning.

I wish there was something for battle animations, as battles are unnecessary long an boring in this title due to lazy animation speed and slow victory posing. Is there any chance for something like that?

1 Like

Sure,
but the job levelling is dead and it is more problematic lol

yeah the job leveling does go up and you do get the item but it doesn’t actually track it going up in the game.

Hi. I downloaded Infinity the other day and tried it with a few games and they work great, but for some reason whenever I try it with Final Fantasy 3 it doesn’t work. I launch the game through Infinity, just like the others. But when the game is running and I toggle the cheats, nothing happens.