FINAL FANTASY IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the FINAL FANTASY IV Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Items
3. Unlimited Gils
4. Instant Recharge

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/13/2020
    Started development

• 01/13/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The FINAL FANTASY IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for the trainer!

1 Like

unable to get this to work. either they cheats just don’t work. or the game does not load and gives me an internal exeption error.

Are you using the most up to date steam version ?
Can try and start the game from steam first. Then when in game alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after. Then click back into game

most up to date versions and even when I try to load the game first I get the same error. the secondary path using the other exe file will play and the cheats show they are on but do not work.
health and items will stay but do not actually work. money activates and then within a second will deactivate.
The first exe file gives me the error. the second with the launcher tag will load but the cheats will not work.
the other cheats available to the game using WeMod do not work either. Both exe files gives me the error message tho. same message on all of them.

I have also uninstalled and reinstalled it as well. no luck.

Legit Steam version or cracked Steam version?
Cracked versions of games are often incompatible with trainers.

legit steam version I use WeMod on other games as well from steam.