Final fantasy VI pixel remaster

This version of the game released wendsday 2/21/22. I would love to see a trainer for it to take away the grinding so its easier to enjoy the story. Esper learn rates and leveling would be awesome. As well as item codes and gil. I also use cheat engine but cant seem to find any way to alter battle exp. I just hope im not the only one that loves these older final fantasys.

5 Likes

I second this. Also a few extra cheats for dying light 2 would be wonderful.

1 Like

I’m not sure they’re even working on it, which is sad. It’s one of the most anticipated of the pixel remasters, yet it’s not even on the queue list. Every other trainer group (and a bunch of solos) had trainers on Day 1.

If we can’t up vote or boost there’s no way to even get it on the list.

2 Likes

it has its own section when you go to final fantasy VI on wemod called “steam pixel remaster”

2 Likes

True, but no trainer for it. There’s No way to Upvote it :frowning:

1 Like

I can’t afford to pay out of pocket to multiple places for my cheats. I had to pay up a year here as it is, Be nice to get everything you could want or need from just one place.

Yeah. Would nice to see an upvote. Oh well. I’ll look elsewhere.

2 Likes

ty for putting this on que. I boosted 30 times. Hope it helps?

Looks like its already 3rd in queue

1 Like

Been watching this every day, looking forward to the Pixel Remaster codes

1 Like

Dying Light is an older game and still took precedent over something new like ffvi-pr. Not cool. Should have took it’s place as 2 by now? And also would be nice to have some challenge timer cheats as well for dying light 2 since it’s new and all.

The trainer development queue updates itself depending on the game’s current popularity in the community as a whole. This is determined by multiple factors, including total Pro boosts and total followers and favourites. In other words, it’s a democratic system.

There’s nothing WeMod can do about one game being more popular than another amongst members of the WeMod community - older games can still be far more popular than newer ones, look at Skyrim for example. Just learn to be patient, if it’s in the queue it’ll get done if it’s possible to make a trainer for it. The trainer developers are human, not robots, they have lives and families too.

As a side-note - There have been a couple of posts here that violate the community guidelines, particularly the guidelines against advertising, off-topic posts and ad hominem remarks. So these have hence been removed. Let’s please keep the discussion civil. Because I personally really dislike removing people’s posting privileges as I believe everyone has the right to let their voice be heard. But if certain individuals are going to keep pushing the boundaries of the community guidelines you won’t leave us with much other choice. Thank you.

in the queue, it says there are new cheats, but still no trainer, whats going on with that?

1 Like

it’s likely it meant it is “new” to the queue. the game just appeared in the queue yesterday and was 3rd. now it is 2nd in the queue

1 Like

no, there have been 2 creators names by it in addition to that, indicating they had something out. its gotta mean something else

1 Like

The game has only ever had one creator’s name by it which is Fling. A trainer has not been released. Where are you seeing that?

1 Like

I think they’re mixing it up with the original FFVI trainer which was done by Reppin. It’s also a little confusing because some of the games in Pixel Remaster have had their original trainers dumped (1, 2, and 5) and some list both the original and PR (3, 4, and 6).

1 Like