FINAL FANTASY VII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey guys, little problem. I think the infinite items code has made it impossible for me to unlock the special battles at the golden saucer, because I have infinite omnilashes. Is there any way to delete items, or create a cheat that can?

Also all, if you have the steam version, when you press play game, then the squareenix window pops up, click play, load the game, then Alt+tab back out to Wemod, click play & then activate your codes. It should work, no problem

cheats dont work

I researched and have not found a solution to this problem specifically for me.
I have FF7 from Steam. The other day the cheats were working perfectly fine.
The next day the cheats would turn ON then immediately turn off. Does this no matter what I do.
I uninstalled the app. Then reinstalled the app. Cheats work and stay on.
Next day, cheats turn ON then OFF. Uninstalled then reinstalled. Cheats do NOT work. Turn ON then OFF. Tried multiple times. Still nothing.
PLEASE HELP.
Does the same for FF8 and FF9.
AntiVirus has nothing to do with this program working perfectly fine.

Anyone having issues with the cheats not working going into the english version of the game then go into a battle and pause it then alt tab to wemod if in full screen and click play then activate the desired cheat this works on windows 10 1903

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Hope it helps people to get it work. !

Welcome and I forgot to mention if people have black screen when alt tabbing back to the game after activating the cheats well this is my work around activate we mod trainer for Final Fantasy VII the way I explained then alt tab back into the game and activate desired cheat after of course memorizing the hotkeys and first setting them before launching the game

1 Like

The FINAL FANTASY VII cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

so i turn on the cheats and they turn on but then turn off right after anyone know how to fix this

Do you have the steam version of the game ? Up to date?
Mite be antivirus too

yes it is the steam version and i installed it today so as far as i know its up to date.

i have this same problem were you able yo get it fixed?

Appears to not be working. Selecting any cheat and it will show the cheat is on then it turns off within a second or two. This is the only game I have had this issue with so far when using WeMod.

1 Like

Won’t work, steam version.1.0.9

If I turn on the cheats immediately they go out

1 Like

I am having the same issues. Can we get a update? It would be cool to run through the old one before the new one comes out.

Can vote in the wemod app for an update them when stingerr has some extra time he can take a look at this and see what’s up !

1 Like

Was working two days ago. Now when i try it they activate then deactivate.

1 Like

The cheats all work for me but i have noticed when using the infinite items cheat I am often losing my armor and accessories.

I have noticed through Cheat Engine that the items and weapons/armor/accessories share an item code and that the value set to the quantity will affect which one it registers as. So for example, a potion might be item XXXX in the code as well as a cabon Bangle if you have 1 in the code it would be the potion x1 and 2 would be a bangle x1, three would be potion x2 and 4 a bangle x2… and so on, so if the trainer is set to maximize this value it might replace your items with other ones giving you two more more capped stacks of an item.

Perhaps the guys who worked on the trainers can look into fixing that little thing, also adding a way to load up with all materia would be nice too. I have the Cheat Table in cheat engine for it, but I’d rather be able to use a single button to add them all than add them one inventory slot at a time =)

1 Like

Cheats are still not working for this game. As mentioned before, they will “activate”, but instantly toggle off again. Very bizarre, not sure why this would happen.
EDIT::
GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT.
The cheats are attached to the FF7_Launcher, and not to FF7_en. You need to custom attach it to FF7_en, then start the game first, and hit play in WeMod once your game is already open. Because the launcher app is taking all of the inputs, they immediately fail because the launcher closed already.

1 Like