FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sorry for the late reply! I’ll have to start a new game (not a big deal at all) as I don’t have an active one at the moment. I was only recalling the Lulu issue from a previous experience when I was thinking about starting a new playthrough and realized then that I never brought this issue to light. In any case, I’m assuming a save file anywhere as early as once Lulu enters the party and in an area where combat is readily accessible would suffice?

EDIT: Never mind, it turns out that I did have a save file ready. Lol!

ffx_001.7zip (3.7 KB)

Honestly, I am not sure on how I activate stat changes, sphere levels, and +100 HP. I have entered the menu, clicked on Sphere Grid, Clicked on Tidus, SPhere Grid opens, I press m. I have tried that also without fully going into sphere grid just hover over character and press m even tried capital M. Nothing seems to work, I hear the sound of stats cheat supposedly working but doesn’t… Tell me what I am doing wrong.

have you found a way to freeze the chocobo race timer?

Apart from unlimited HP for Blitzball, please include all the stats mods for Blitzball and able to mod the scores too. Hopefully the rest of the mini games can be updated.

for FFX STATS , bring up sphere grid. then your stats with controller button X or Y. then adjust stats.

yeah ive just started and noticed stats changes do not stay for FF X-2. they revert back as soon as anything changes.

Does anyone know how to use the stat cheats when on mouse and keyboard. I have done Spheargrid>toon>hitm?Cont+L and nothing happens helps please

I seen the instructions for it but it still does not work.

Maybe its posted somewhere. but im unable to get any of the cheats to work, i hear the hot keys triggering. is there a guide on how to use the trainer?

Hey is there a way to mod the ultimate weapons for customized or get all key items for those can’t mash buttons like that? 200 lightening dodges is a bit much for those with carpal tunnel issues already? When people have that type of issue it takes away from the reason of playing the game anyway which is to have fun!

Hey is there any other Blitz Ball mods? i know theres the time one but i mean for endurance, attack, blocking and all that?

Im able to get the numbers to change but they just reset for me as well. I think the issue my be that the cheat changes the characters stats but its the sphere that give you stats. so its just resetting each time.

can you make for blitzball unlimited stats like HP for excemple what you did, goal shot, defense, passes would be also appreciated in my opinion, i would love to see that if its possible :slight_smile:

The stat cheats for ffX are still not working

how do you use the stat cheats for x-2, i went into the menu and there is no sphere grid option.

@REPPiN I love your mod and I logged in to use it today and noticed it was gone. Out of curiosity did you remove it to edit or will it be gone for a good chunk of time?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The trainer has not gone.
Since REPPiN is retired from WeMod and therefore will no longer be updating this trainer, it has been merged into the most updated trainer we have for the game, which is here: FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

If you click the History button in the trainer (under the Play button), you’ll see the previous trainer versions by REPPiN listed there.

I found it Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey. o/

This one doesn’t work for FFX-2. I tried using the unlimited health. The cheat activiates and you can see the HP go to 999999, but that’s just visual. Monsters still do 9999 damage and kill you the same way as they normally would.

One hit kill is the same. Everybody just does normal damage even with the cheat on.

hello i use a different trainer but i can give you tips why trainers or mods may be crashing game try to slow down on battles after battles wait a few seconds before going to the loots and again before confirming that was my fix.i use lonebullet verson it beeps when activated like this mod to deactivate push window key then the app then hot key to disable cheat it will make a different noise if you steal games theres no cheat that will help. you the game on first story has 4 cheats speed up to 4x recharger after turns hp mg and limits and encounters settings none frequent and normal the f1 f2 f3 f4 activate those lonebullet has a trainer for the second story too only paid games are supported it may work on any version but i cant say many people use pirated versions to avoid being kicked out of game due to crapy internet.so if this the case please buy the game.and if you have crapy interned this mod may crash as it checks the games licenses but has support and updates.i hope my info helps and i dont condem piracy nor support it so if this trainer dont work well u know why mr fun has one too but lonebullet has more cheats good luck to ya

now if your cheats aint working i dont know if you know this but if you have windows 10 number pad is disabled to enable it you have to google how to enable it then press hold number lock to enable togling number pad works only when number lock is on