FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sorry I meant in relating to FFX

@durbs whatā€™s broken?

1 Like

there is a glitch in ffx where you can hide behind the goalpost and the enemy team canā€™t follow you.

hi the hp and mp one cuase my game to crash and the blitzball hp one does not work and the reset timer so was wondering any ETA on updates :slight_smile: * edit btw its for ff-x

@hellsknightt121

1. You tried launching the game frist and then the trainer?
  2. Can you upload you save file?

It seems that the +sphere level isnā€™t working or iā€™m just at a loss on how to use it properly. Iā€™m unsure about the other stat mods as I havenā€™t tested them.

Those are not working for me eitherā€¦ I was hoping to find an answer here. I cant get any of the stat mods to workā€¦

I was curious about something pertaining to the Freeze Overdrive Timer cheatā€¦ when using Luluā€™s Overdrive, it relies completely on the timer running down. Upon using it while the cheat is active, the timer never runs down (as is its intended purpose). However, this means that upon doing so, youā€™ll get stuck in an endless loop with the Overdrive never executing and the battle is stalled at that point. Disabling the cheat during the animation doesnā€™t seem to allow the timer to resume as normal, so youā€™re forced into a position where your only option is to quit and reload a previous save. Is there any way to circumvent this without having to either leave the cheat off or just not using Lulu? And if not, is there any way that this cheat can be modified or reworked to act as a toggle that can be used while the timer is active?

@Pesmerga I took note, added this to my todo list :stuck_out_tongue: (ps: a save file would help me alot)

Regarding the stat related cheats, make sure to read the trainer notes folks!

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply! Iā€™ll have to start a new game (not a big deal at all) as I donā€™t have an active one at the moment. I was only recalling the Lulu issue from a previous experience when I was thinking about starting a new playthrough and realized then that I never brought this issue to light. In any case, Iā€™m assuming a save file anywhere as early as once Lulu enters the party and in an area where combat is readily accessible would suffice?

EDIT: Never mind, it turns out that I did have a save file ready. Lol!

ffx_001.7zip (3.7 KB)

Honestly, I am not sure on how I activate stat changes, sphere levels, and +100 HP. I have entered the menu, clicked on Sphere Grid, Clicked on Tidus, SPhere Grid opens, I press m. I have tried that also without fully going into sphere grid just hover over character and press m even tried capital M. Nothing seems to work, I hear the sound of stats cheat supposedly working but doesnā€™tā€¦ Tell me what I am doing wrong.

have you found a way to freeze the chocobo race timer?

Apart from unlimited HP for Blitzball, please include all the stats mods for Blitzball and able to mod the scores too. Hopefully the rest of the mini games can be updated.

for FFX STATS , bring up sphere grid. then your stats with controller button X or Y. then adjust stats.

yeah ive just started and noticed stats changes do not stay for FF X-2. they revert back as soon as anything changes.

Does anyone know how to use the stat cheats when on mouse and keyboard. I have done Spheargrid>toon>hitm?Cont+L and nothing happens helps please

I seen the instructions for it but it still does not work.

Maybe its posted somewhere. but im unable to get any of the cheats to work, i hear the hot keys triggering. is there a guide on how to use the trainer?

Hey is there a way to mod the ultimate weapons for customized or get all key items for those canā€™t mash buttons like that? 200 lightening dodges is a bit much for those with carpal tunnel issues already? When people have that type of issue it takes away from the reason of playing the game anyway which is to have fun!

Hey is there any other Blitz Ball mods? i know theres the time one but i mean for endurance, attack, blocking and all that?

Im able to get the numbers to change but they just reset for me as well. I think the issue my be that the cheat changes the characters stats but its the sphere that give you stats. so its just resetting each time.