FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can confirm that the cheats work only for FFX and not for FFX-2.

Iā€™m having a trouble, at the point where Kimahri vs his brothers/kind before the Zanarkand, when I turned on the infinite HP, the enemy HP is a percentage of our HP too. So they got 3 MILLION HP while we deal only 9999 damage.

Is there any fix to this problem? The cheat says ā€œone hit killā€ but its not OHK, its giving maximum capped 9999 damage.

same here. i could not take down enemyā€™s 3 million HP.

would it be possible to make trainers and cheats for FX-2 or not?

1 Like

Iā€™m having issue with Unlimited Gil cheat, itā€™s still the same amount when I turn it on. Do I need to do extra steps to get it working?

Is ther any chance of blitzball cheats being added sometime in the future? Or is ther some cheats out there already?

1 Like

On the right hand side, you can click ā€œHistoryā€ and select another version of the mod and see if it will work for the current release. Iā€™m gonna try blitzball now, so Iā€™ll edit the post after I try the 05/30/2018 version.

HP works - Resetting the blitzball timer also works. Those should be the only two you would need anyway.

1 Like

Apart from Blitzball mega exp
Finish every match with 9999 xp
But I guess with the reset timer you can just farm xp forever

1 Like

All the cheats worked well for X but X-2 are fussy. The unlimited gil cheat doesnā€™t work at all. Plus a max AP cheat would be super helpful.

2 Likes

Any chance of an AP/S.Lv mod anytime soon ?

2 Likes

Any chance for updates? FFX2 Last Mission doesnā€™t work with the codes

1 Like

any chance we can get 200 lightning dodges and chocobo racing minigames cheats those are the only two things i am not looking forward to doing legit for the 3rd time

1 Like

pleaseeee i hope so!!!

1 Like

@STiNGERR Any chance this trainer could get a quick look at? They havenā€™t updated it in a while so it should be safe to think of it as a once more and done situation. Seems like it does not work the best with FFX-2. Works perfectly with just FFX.

you need to update your cheats it been 4 years and they are out of date

I read to suggest/request new mods here?
Game is FFX-X2 HD Remaster for PC via Steam

This is really for multiple mods for the same game

Have All Items
Unlimited Item Usage
Fast Overdrive Fill
Max Blitzball Points - Command and Score
Have all Blitzball Abilities - All Characters
No Status Ailments
AP Gain Modifier
XP Gain Modifier

Hy, people. I was searching mods to speed up the character only, frozen the timer in chobobo races, SPECIALLY in REMIEM RACE. Do you got any help?

Is it possible to add a new cheat for unlimited movement on the spherier or infinity XP and for some blitzball too ?

Hello Everybody , please help me , im download the game on my PC , when i open game and do everything correctly, but the mod never work . pls help me

Is there any possibility to add max movement on the spherier and unlimited object like they donā€™t reduce in number when we use it ?