@Ash91 can you send me your .exe file?

FFXiii2Launcher.exe (446 KB)

here you go the .exe file from my steam version of the game

@Ash91 this one: alba_data\prog\win\bin\ffxiii2img.exe

it wont let me it says its too big

the exe file size is apparently 33,324kb and is too big

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BpMtkNEpuSxsuOU7puzUT3scyPcQAQrk

1 Like

weird! your exe is alright, the trainer should work fine…

But it doesn’t it always tends to crash shortly after I travel to the First world and start walking around up the ramp and when I say up the ramp I mean straight after I spoke into the girl that frees me from being Behind Bars

@Ash91 try to disable the options you don’t need while you’re doing that

I’ll give that a try and see how it works out

No the game continues to crash even with just one option enabled doesn’t matter what option it is it still crashes

sounds weird, I’ll look into it

Thanks I honestly hope you find a solution because it’s been like this for over a year too honest

As of this morning I pressed play on the wemod trainer and loaded my game save and it crashes instantly without actually loading the save tried it multiple times didn’t even load into the game save before it crashes

hey im new and was wandering if you could tell me how to activate/turn on the cheats, I can set the hotkeys but how do I activate them? I know you’re supposed to just be able to click the off/on but im not able to for some reason, and when I try doing the hotkeys nothing happens

Once you chose the game you have to hit the play button top right corner first then hit the hot keys in game

I have the same problem of Shaza, can anyone help me please?

How are you playing the game are you playing the game through a laptop through a desktop or are you playing it through your TV through a HDMI cable

Desktop.