Final Fantasy XIII save editor

After a while I decided to pick this game up and start playing it, and so far, its ok (not epically awesome and not too horrible, to me at least), but I have not and still don’t see a modding tool for this game

I propose that Horizon adds in a Final Fantasy XIII save editor for gil, CP points, etc…

UNLESS, there is already a working save/mod tool which can be used in conjunction with horizon, but other than that, I say, add in this tool…please?

Save Data and rest of technical stuff is below

upload a save and update your thread. im pretty sure they could do something.

uh…ok, it’ll take a bit though

I’m not looking for anything way major enough to make it a diamond exclusive, but at least a gil and CP editor would be nice; will be right back with the stuff

but wait, since final fantasy XIII runs off of 3 discs, does it matter if I have only the save data from disc 2, or will any save data from it do?

This game?

Ok, here it is

Game Title: Final Fantasy XIII

Game ID: 535107E4

Link to Save Data: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

This save data here is from disc 2, since im apparently done with disc 1 (lol, I rhymed, :laughing:)

And to the person above me, yes, that game, not XIII-2, im not going to play that one JUST yet

Game’s old, and there’s been an editor 4 FF13 out for a long time. I used this:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Extract to Harddrive, open game save, max out everything, rehash, resigns with Horizon 1-2 times, and put back onto your USB.

Enjoy the game. I did this also with this editor, so I know it works.

Tried using it, but it gave me an error message when I loaded up the save data and opened up a new tab on my browser leading to this http://skunkiebutt.com/lol.txt

Im not looking to max out EVERYTHING right away; even if this game isn’t being monitored much by…well…whoever monitors the happenings and such on xbox live, I want to be able to adjust my gil and or CP points to an amount that won’t be to suspicious

Unless there is another mod tool that will work with horizon, then in that case, do share with the class

ok, after a while, I apparently found a mod tool that looks EXACTLY like what im looking for; here’s the link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Update: I just tried this tool in conjunction with horizon’s rehash, resign and reupload capabilities and it worked

but if you can put this tool into horizon or work it in somehow, then either way that’d be nice

but I guess for now im fine with using these two tools

How do i use horizon to edit my save for ff13

You don’t, there is no built in editor for it. Just google search for one.