FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@exaration the 99 elemental energy crash will be fixed in a few hours

@Hawk hey man, can you send me your savegame privately?

@Yuuzh this trainer is gonna grow up exponentially, stay tuned!

3 Likes

After many tries, I managed to avoid some crashes about the “99 items” cheat. To do so, I open my inventory, switch on the cheat, then sort this category, confirm and switch off (Don’t leave it on when you change the item category). It works for potions, and treasures (at least for me).

Hope it can be useful before the fix.

Edit: Don’t use it too much in one time, it crashes after the third category in a row when I tried.

roger dodger

@Yuuzh you got to travel in each category before disabling it! (weapons aren’t included obviously)

I have a problem with trainer when I activate the health it works some minutes then it turns off (so health loss and impossible to reactivate except restart all, including game).
max out ap / gils works well but everyone else is crashing the game or not working properly.

Do they work for Multiplayer mode playing only with IA?

@jesterparallel they could, but I wouldn’t try

@Mihosis the crashes will be fixed in a bit

if you try let me know im curious, I like Comrades but very few people playing

REPPiN
@Yuuzh you got to travel in each category before disabling it! (weapons aren’t included obviously)

That’s what I first tried, but crash every time I check after disabling it. That’s why I use the “sort” option, worked so far. But thanks anyway :slight_smile:

I have a problem that says the game is not valid and I am linking it to the steam but it does not work either by dragging the icon or by putting the folder.

But it would be cool since the multiplayer of final fantasy xv can be played offline and without people without the need to be connected since part of the story mode is inside that mode and that is why it has an offline mode.

then everything you do is saved and you can go online with what you have, so if you put a serious trick for as much as 50,000Guil, remove KW easily, be able to kill better since the multiplayer is super difficult, and all objects at 50 or 99 and with that left over.

I want to risk using it in comrades,
since it has an offline multiplayer mode and it would serve to equip us.

well they don’t support MP but i see it as CO Op not MP and it isnt to hard if you are upgrading your weapons right

plus i think workshop items will be usable in Comrades

The problem is after the lv10 that the bugs begin to put ostias in the new huge areas, your damage falls short even with 5K of atack ask for a sufficient amount of KW, and need to take a lot of materials if you want a decent weapon.

well they can’t just hand you everything, there needs to be a bit of a challenge

I say it for more ahead, the challenge then becomes unfair, your AI does not work, and there are not just players who exceed 2500 Strength

well there are very few players directly

well ive beat it on Xbox one and actually did NG+ before i realised its a waste as it doesn’t do anything. Here are my current Xbox stats ill also add a PC stats picture in a moment.

I’m going to try that the multiplayer has offline mode, PD I can not start the game since Infinity tells me that it is not compatible with FFXV Windows Steam Edition and I started the game and I also missed the failed start of the game, does not work or put your steam folder or drag the icon, I think the versions do not match.

I’ve seen people with 2500 in the first and 500 in the other attributes