Fire Commander Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fire Commander
This is the official discussion topic of the Fire Commander Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Water
2. Infinite Stamina
3. Unlimited Health [Everyone]
4. Unlimited Health [Fireman]
5. Set Money
6. Experience Multiplier
7. Instantly Destroy Obstacles
8. Enable Developer Mode

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/08/2022
    Started development

• 08/08/2022
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 08/08/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/08/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Fire Commander cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
1 Like

So I am not sure how the XP Multiplier works. I hit set and I am not seeing as much XP as I thought I would even when its set to 9k it does not give me that much

Experience is a bit weird, it’s a per task thing. So if a task would give you 1 experience, the multiplier should make it give you more. But I’ll take a look at it to make sure that I didn’t miss out something.

EDIT: I just updated the trainer, and experience should work. When earning experience at the end of the level, it won’t show as multiplied, but when in the Station, those Units will actually have the experience multiplied.

2 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

so do I have to hit set for each task or once it is set its set ?

You only need to set it once. And then every time the level finishes, the experience that every Unit would earn will be multiplied by the number you chose.

1 Like

So found another bug when using that XP for skills it will cause you to go negative

I see the problem. For now you can use the multiplier to earn a high amount of Experience, but then disable it when purchasing skills. Because the same thing that gives you experience, removes it, so it’s multiplying the amount removed too. Should be fixed in a few minutes.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

So do we still need to disable the XP when we buy?.. it really doesn’t seem like it is doing much

No. When active it will just multiply the experience earned at the end of the level.

1 Like