Football Manager 2019 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Football Manager 2019
This is the official discussion topic of the Football Manager 2019 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Balance
2. Transfer Budget
3. Season Budget
4. Payroll Budget
5. Set Home Team Score
6. Set Away Team Score
7. Max Players Morale

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Go to Finances tab before using the budget related cheats, Currency for cheats is Pound sterling, Turn off Player Morales cheat after getting effect so it wouldnt effect Ai.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/20/2019
    Started development

• 08/20/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 08/30/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Football Manager 2019 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Will this work with Windows store version or just Steam?
Thanks.

Probably just steam. But you can try some cheats mite work or mite not work at all

Finances cheat doesnā€™t work for Steam game? I activate budget slider while inside the Finance tab; doesnā€™t update anything even if I fast forward time.

1 Like

I will take a look at it .

How does the ā€˜set home team scoreā€™ and ā€˜set away team scoreā€™ work? and what does it do?

1 Like

Iā€™d assume (as Iā€™ve never played the game) that those options will allow you to change the game score to whatever youā€™d like :slightly_smiling_face:

yeah but this game has a Match-Engine. And the score cheat doesnā€™t work. If it does, i donā€™t know howā€¦I tried everything. I set the score 3 for home and 0 for away team and the game ends with a 0-2 for the visitorsā€¦i tried setting it before the game, while game is running (with and without pausing), in the halftime break and after the game. The cheat has no effect on the score.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t work for me either.

1 Like

The Football Manager 2019 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

@schwanky @GamingKellner

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

okey, so changing score cheat works now. But it has no effect on the league table. So if you cheat the score to a 2-0 for the home team but the real score would be a 0-1 for the visitors, in league table the visitors still get 3 points and +1 to goal difference. So score cheat is just decoration at the moment.

1 Like

Finances change the fields now, but the override values are way too small. The max transfer budget is 100 (not million) Sterling?

Trainer is unusable as is.

1 Like

Budgets cheats doesnā€™t work on Steam.
Transfert budget is reset to 0 when i use ā€œincreaseā€, then it only increase 1 per 1 euro (max 110 ā‚¬).
[Edit : even doesnā€™t work when in ā€œFinanceā€ Tab and using pound Sterling.

Hope you find the way to fix it <3

@PiedPiper just noticed the issue ,Someone should have messaged me directly its an easy fix, Trainer updated with fix.

Score cheat, has still no effect on the league table. If you would lose a game but you cheat yourself a score that you would win, in league table you still get no points. Same with National Cups. If you would get into next round but you cheat the score to an amount that you would lose, you still get into next round.

the cheat for score dosnt work in a league, if you put a score and loose in the table you dont get the points only appear the amount of goals that you put in the cheat

@GamingKellner & @azathoth07 are you still having the issues?