For Rick and Morty Fans - Hilarious experience with my elderly father!

For those of you who enjoy “Rick and Morty” and have seen Season 3’s “The Rickshank Rickdemption” (Season 3, Episode 1):

In my limited spare time I tend to enjoy adult cartoons when I’m not gaming. I’m an old Futurama fan, so I rather enjoy Rick and Morty. It is not uncommon for my 87 year-old father to drop in and watch if he finds the episode amusing.

That being stated, I was watching “The Rickshank Rickdemption” with my father. After watching it said, “Pause it, I’m gonna go take a $h1t”. One thing is for sure, he hasn’t lost his sense of humor!

It is good to see such things. He has a routine, and is generally independent with small tasks, but can no longer handle the more involved tasks he used to. He will have “bad days” where he gets frustrated because he cannot do certain things on his own, or his memory fails him. It is not severe, but enough to bother him on days when he’s having trouble. Caring for an elderly parent is difficult at times, but rewarding when one realizes they are “making a difference”. That whole incident was just priceless!