Forager Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Forager Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Max Health
3. Unlimited Energy
4. Unlimited Coins

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/27/2019
    Started development

• 06/28/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 06/28/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Forager cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Only unlimited money works. Could you add Max Skills or Max level?? on the next update

1 Like

I don’t think it updated within a few days?

idk thats weird then because only max money works for me and keeps crashing

1 Like

Well what is you game version? This is for steam and not gog

Can Also confirm that only unlimited money works all other options have no effect.

Where is your copy of the game from? :slightly_smiling_face:

I got my game copy from steam

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply! Could you tell me what your current game version is? Thanks!

Not a problem, 2.0.4 I believe I am up to date.

Awesome thanks! Sometimes our system doesn’t recognize when a new update is released until we help it a tad. @STN will be able to tell if that is a new version or not!

1 Like

Hey! Sorry for the delay, the trainer is indeed on the latest version! Which mode are you attempting to play? :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late reply i honestly stopped playing, as silly as this sounds i bought this game specifically to use the mods and when they were not working i dropped the game from my rotation of games I play, but I am playing the classic mode. I would like to also add that since trying recently it does seem to work but inconsistently. Seems like every time you enter the menu or level up a skill the mods no longer work even though the trainer shows them still enabled. Could it possibly be I am doing something wrong ?

Sounds like a bug with the trainer, I’ll have the creator take a 2nd look at it this week

EDIT: We did have a staff member test it and they said when they used it, it was in working order on the current version

The trainer is not working. Yes, it can max your HP, but only once and only for a while and after some time mobs can hurt you again. The energy is not working as well - it drops with every hit. Please update the trainer for 2.0.4 and make sure it works.

I’ve added the ability to vote for an update in the WeMod app!