Forever Skies Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Forever Skies
This is the official discussion topic of the Forever Skies Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Infinite Health
3. Infinite Stamina
4. Infinite Energy
5. Infinite Food
6. Infinite Water
7. Infinite Oxygen
8. Infinite Tool Energy
9. Infinite Battery Charge
10. Airship: God Mode
11. Set Player Speed
12. Set Movement Speed
13. Set Jump Height
14. No Fall Damage
15. Infinite Items
16. Infinite Consumables
17. Ignore Crafting Requirements
18. Instant Craft
19. Freeze Daytime
20. Daytime +1 Hour
21. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/23/2023
    Started development

• 06/24/2023
    Released trainer with 22 cheats

• 07/19/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/19/2023

• 04/09/2024

• 04/19/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Forever Skies cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 22 cheats
3 Likes

@FLiNG

Thank you for creating a trainer for Forever Skies.

1 Like

Thank you for the mods. They work pretty well.

I have noticed 2 things with the mods so far…

1. when you disassemble items using the mods, you get full stacks of the items. (it tends to overwhelm your inventory really fast)

2. It would be nice to be able to freeze time decay on food.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Along with the other suggestions I’d like to recommend something for encumberence. Having to build rediculously sized airships to carry all that extra weight around can be really annoying.

Changes:

hello there is a small problem with the trainer that ( (forever skies) the mod ignore crafting requirements) isnt working how it says i have it on and it keeps saying i cant build and says i dont have the res to build but once i do it will let me build and infinite item works but it incresses all items even in chest boxs too but the rest seem to be working

how about a fly mode if at all possible?

Hey hoss. The game was updated and a couple things aren’t working, mainly the unlimited items, and the ignore crafting requirements. Any idea when it will be fixed. Thanks

thanks for the mods. game was just updated some mods work others don’t please update

Can you please update? Been a while 4+ months, and sadly, a lot of the updates to FS that happen have made almost the whole thing inoperable…One of the few things that I would like to be added the the ability to give myself all the building abilities like shelves, desks, lights, etc, all in 1 fell swoop if that is possible temp toggle that turns them all on…or only works if it is on idc, instant teleport would also be nice in the ship, just teleport just above where you landso you can just hover down and land correctly would be nice too.

Infinite Items and Infinite Jumps aren’t working for sure, most others seem to be from my testing though.

cannot use infinite items, max stacks, it is the main reason i downloaded wemod, i would love to have it working as the game is getting more updates regularly as its getting closer to the 1.0 launch of the full game.

Same here - no infinite items, no max stacks. Please update!

Changes:

2 Likes

thank you for the update. there is going to be more game updates coming fyi

WTF? where is the infinite jump cheat??? After the update this is no longer in the menu!

Changes:

Not sure if anyone else has this problem but if you have Infinite Items active when you cook you will only get overcooked meals