Forspoken Cheats and Trainer for Steam

could u add “Set Extra ‘diff kind’ Magic”? Like red or something, there are 5 diff magic

Is there anyone on PC that has progressed the story significantly that can provide GreenHouse with a save file so he can update the trainer for the different kinds of magic… Thanks in advance…

I am very appreciative as well. Thanks for your hard work guys.
I agree with Kezzer there, and I might add that maybe you should look into “teleport” function, as it doesn’t take me to a higher spots. And the Super ability is not recharging instantly like other abilities :slight_smile:
Thanks guys

1 Like

infinite resources is broken instead of setting everything to 100 it sets it to zero and it stays that way even if you pickup resources

infinite resources broken with coins it sets it too 0 for me and even if i collect them it stays 0

do you have an email or something i can send you the save file with every magic ability unlocked in every skill tree. i tried sending it through wemod message but it wont upload and attach to the message

here is a save file all magic is fully unlocked including the teleport ability you get at the final battle in the story 4.99 MB folder on MEGA

Damn…you lose your old coins if you enable infinite resources and when you pick up new ones the counter stays at 0.

the resources part of this mod wipes out feathers and old coins. idk if it needs tweaking or just add mods for feathers and old coins but they are kinda important. Thanks

The Forspoken cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed “Infinite Resources” not working with Coins, and changed amount from x100 to x900.
  • Set Extra Red Magic cheat added
  • Set Extra Blue Magic cheat added
  • Set Extra Green Magic cheat added

Thanks shadow1912 for the save file.

Thank you for all of your hard work on the trainer!

With regards to the damage and experience multipliers, I’m not sure if I am doing something wrong, but it appears to do nothing when set regardless of what value I set it to. Has anyone else had issues with this?

1 Like

esp and dmg multiplier doesn’t work for me and other guys, can check if you can fix it? thx :smiley:

Yeah I’ve tried setting the multipliers in both WeMod and the overlay but they don’t seem to set correctly. I’ve tried restarting but I haven’t had any success despite trying to do it several times.

DMG Multiplier doesn’t change your damage number, But monster is faster to kill, so try shot some to enemy and look at they health. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like Amiya said, for both Damage and Experience multiplier, the number on screen stays the same, but it actually multiplies the damage and experience.

3 Likes

Thanks for the trainer. Though, any chance of adding instant Surge magic charge?

when I come back to play and I press Continue at start menu why my game is got crashed sometime (playing via Steam) my game just closed like nothing.
Who have the issues like me?

can you put a mod that can instantly upgrade spells when choosing spells from the library?

I’m having issues with resources. Old coins being reset to 0 and when picking up it stays at 0. How can I fix this?

I have noticed that the infinite rescources cheat deletes all gained Old Coins and keeps the number at 0. If you have this problem go to history and cycle through the updates from the first to the most recent update and that should fix the problem other than that these cheats are awesome

I’m keep crashed many time after loading save for continue game, Even I do not turn on any cheat at start menu.
@GreenHouse Dev, How I can send Wemod logs to you hopeful you can see this problem.

Thank you so much to keep update this game