Forspoken Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you @Amiya

You can download error logs from the settings menu in the WeMod software (cog wheel in the top-right > Save log button).

You can then upload the .txt file to the forum here by pressing the Upload button on the toolbar while writing a reply.

ABC2

WeMod-1674995286352.log (35.8 KB)
This is my save log my game is closed, When loading save game
my friend had same problem too, but he did not use Kaspersky like me, PC spec is same.
Thank you so much @Ravenfyre

The Forspoken cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Infinite Surge Magic cheat added
  • Invisibility cheat added
  • Photo Mode Always Available cheat added
  • Photo Mode Always Unpaused cheat added
1 Like

AWESOME. Thank you for continuing to update the table. :partying_face:

1 Like

Not sure if Iā€™m doing something wrong but Set Mana isnā€™t adding anything to the mana pool when I use it.

latest update seems to have broken all the ā€œSetā€ options, infinite options seem to all work, though i could be wrong, i know for sure infinite resources, potions and stamina work. i rarely take damage and i did not have infinite surge magic enabled so unsure if they still work. did not test the rest.

1 Like

Not a fix to Set Mana, but something I found on accident & havenā€™t tried to replicate to see if itā€™s functional, because I have more way more mana than I can spend right now:

If you toggle the value for Set Level, but donā€™t click/push Set for it, you can ā€˜resetā€™ it to 0. After you reset it to 0, do something that will net you a good chunk of exp and youā€™ll ā€˜level upā€™ all the way to your true current level from what you had Set Level toggled to. Thatā€™ll net you magic for every level gained.

More details on when this triggered for me: I was in a labyrinth and had paused the game before the labyrinth boss fight. Wound up using my num pad for something else, which caused me to toggle Set Level to 2. I set the value back to 0, unpaused the game and beat the boss, which then repeatedly had +250 EXP and the exp circle go from nothing to full until I hit my original level (I want to say it went from ā€œ2ā€ to 16).

[Warning!]

Guys donā€™t overuse the unlimited resources! Maybe use it a a couple times, to get your favorite sets upgradedā€¦thatā€™s it!

Once youā€™re topped off/ at capacity you CANNOT clear all map locations: mutants, chests etc. if you canā€™t take whatā€™s in the chest! They stay on your map!!! Need a way to set our resources number. As it is Iā€™m going to clear out/ fight what I can, but then Iā€™m going to download the Nexus Mods 100% completed game save to get all my locations cleared on my map and I probably wonā€™t get the achievement for it.

1 Like

One-shot kill doesnā€™t work with Susurrus. :confused:

1 Like

Can this be updated? A lot of them dont work for me anymore.

1 Like

It would be very nice if there will come a new update :slight_smile:

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Picking up items after using Infinite Resources not working (No longer able to clear the map or empty chest)

Changes:

Have these Forspoken cheats been updated to work with the newly released DLC?

All work fine on DLC

Not sure if the XP multiplier doesnā€™t kick in until after the story opens up, but it definitely isnā€™t working in the beginning combat encounters.

As an update, the XP Multiplier (and all the ā€œSetā€ cheats) donā€™t work.

Works fine as of 1.2.0 update and I love the ā€œPhoto mode Always Availableā€ Option. Iā€™m wondering if thereā€™s any future plan to prevent lightings from disappearing after entering photomode during cutscenes? Or perhaps additional possibilities to remove camera zoom limits? Thank you for making this great mods!

The teleport to waypoint mod seems to be broken. Instead of teleporting you just slam into the nearest wall in the direction of the waypoint.

Changes: