Forum Avatar?

I was wondering if anyone has had any trouble with changing the Avatar on WeMod forums, I can’t seem to do it and it does not seem to grab the one from Infinity Site…it’s just a G unfortunately.

Are you sure you’re changing it on https://www.wemod.com/account/settings ?

We’re switching forum software soon, so if it continues to be an issue it will be fixed eventually!

Yeah that’s the one I’m using, its not a big deal though so I’m not too worried, I’ll wait till new forum software comes into action ;3

Can you send me the exact image you want to use? (The one you’re uploading)

pestilence_iskey that is the exact one perfect square 150x150. shows up on we MOD, but not on the forums.

You should download the image you posted and try with that one, i just did that :3
ps: takes a few minutes to show

ps2 (edit): wait, now i have the piggie avatar again, im having the same issue as @Grumpdegromp

@Sproy ARE YOU KIDDING ? CHANGE YOUR AVATAR ? UH, NO !!

is for science !!!1!
join the dark side pestilence_iskey

1 Like

LMao
watch everyone will try it and we will all have my silly avatar
0.o that will be quite the odd experience the Crow Man clan ;3

im still a piggie and you are still a G :stuck_out_tongue: soon!

avatar bugged update: cute pink mammal is still my avatar in the forum but… im a crow man in the desktop app

me gustan las tetas

@Sproy crow man ? I thot that was " foghorn leghorn "
Not sure if you young guys will even know him !?

lol yea it looks so little, looks like him with a hood,

“gallo Claudio” was the shietty name that they put to that rooster in the spanish version, it doesnt even rhyme like in the original version :angry:

No its not the Rooster from an old cartoon that I use to watch. It is a plague doctor that has a crow mask.

No he is a lawyer that specializes in bird law. You can tell because of the way it is.

1 Like
Necromancy for a good cause

aaaaaaa

Im still a ham-made creature, i like being one, but not sure how the forum avatar change works, and i feel quite unconfortable not knowing how to change it or if it works.

1 Like