Forza 4 Storefront+Club Bannings

keep your modded money LOW add 1mil a time if you get low is what i suggest

I wouldn’t even suggest that! Not without editing your total earnings, and maybe some other things like perfect turns, etc… (lowly, of course.)

Thats how they got people on 3, they saw your total winnings and saw you got this massive amount of money from “no-where” and flagged those people

The thing is friends can gift cars to you then sell them and make major profit, are they able to track gifted cars? that’s what i want to know

Op’s post also didnt state if they checked their messages. Now if you had read my message, you might understand what i was saying. I was telling anyone reading this to check their messages.

Op also wasnt sure if they were console banned, so i was adding more info on to that, if they had got that message on their second account they were boned.

I’m pretty sure they can. It’s just a matter of how much profit and how many cars.

I understood what you meant, And had you read, I was stating in reference to Forza 3. When I said you’ get a message like Forza 3. Assuming thats the case since I haven’t been forza 4 banned nor do I plan to since I refuse to touch this save. (When any time you tried online storefront activity you didn’t need to check your messages, you would get an automatic message popping up saying you were banned.) Which OP did not get.

I have never played forza 3 and i modded a bit of money on top of alot of money I earn t my self. And I got the same message. Dose it mean I got banned?