Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

what do you mean by “slow down”, also I’m using the empress version

ETA on Steam version? I see only the WIndows Store version done?

I’ve followed the instructions for the credits cheat and, though the game does not crash, it doesn’t add any credits! Pretty annoying that I just bought Pro for this and it doesn’t even work.

I followed the instructions: prepared to buy a car and just before clicking “buy” and enabled the credits cheat (tried to add 15m credits), clicked “buy” in game, waited for it to save, afterwards turned off the cheat. This cheat doesn’t work, no credits were added.

Can you please revise the cheat and/or better explain how it works?

idem crash the game

working perfectly 100% . everything is working . I’ve played for two hours straight everything on . no crash though . thumbs up

Can you please describe what did you do to get the credits cheat to work?

on empress version which is 1.405.2.0 dont work it just crashing game when try to add money… sucks for everyone who didnt buy game since this support only last version of game which is v3.405.2 and game updates are coming only for those who own purchased game RIP

1 Like

can you release older version for forza horizon 5 empress cracked game which is 1.405.2.0

Would be awesome

1 Like

Money cheat crashed my game but when I booted back up the money was there.
Just follow the instructions

Activate the money-cheat in freeroam-mode when the loading process is finished. Move the pointer to any position, press “esc” briefly, punch out and then back in, then buy parts or cars, then exit the menu until you can exit again, deactivate it and press “back on desktop” and restart the game.

1 Like

same with me. any luck with getting it sorted?

1 Like

This doesn’t appear to work for me either, would you care to elaborate?

2 Likes

not sure what empress is, but they don’t support cracked games.

if you meant gamepass, it works perfectly for me on gamepass so you are doing something wrong

1 Like

Hey, can you please walk me through the exact steps you took to get the money cheat working? I would really appreciate it!

1 Like

Just me or does it not work. After launch when trying to buy something with the money hack it just doesn’t work and tells me i got not enough credits

1 Like
  1. Go to the autoshow, not the auction house
  2. Select the car you want to buy
  3. Enable the cheat
  4. Set the value
  5. Buy the car
  6. After it has saved disable the cheat

Can anyone tell me where the EXE file is? The trainer isn’t natively picking the game up. I’ve got it installed on my D drive but I cannot find it any where.

You cannot manually select windows store game exes.

If I use the mod in offline mode to get money and then go online, is there a risk of getting banned? Or is the risk only if you use the mod while in online mode?

1 Like