Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

What issues specifically are you running into?

same issue here ever since the S10 update crashes upon loading into game itself.

1 Like

me2. they made an upgrade for GTA on july 16 2022 AND the latest upgrade for Forza Horizon 5 is from JUNE 23 2022 It says it all no comment. when launching the FH5 game with wemod it breaks after a while. The Hot Wheels DLC from FH5 was on Tuesday 19 juli 2022, 8 days gone and nothing new.

There is no need for a Forza update. The trainer is working properly and has been tested by multiple different testers.

This absolutely not true.
You keep ignoring facts and issues that many users are encouting, BAD really bad.

Try the method I posted in the Steam section of Forza Horizon 5. I should have posted it in here but didn’t know there was an Xbox page.
I must admit it is hit and miss some nights with the money cheat and causes multiple game crashes but the other cheats do work 100%.
Hope this helps.

The game has encrypted values and anticheat, the trainer works as well as any other trainer available. If you are trying to use the credits cheat, do it first thing when you get in the game. Don’t drive anywhere, don’t do anything else.

when i press “play” it starts loading but never does anything.

Press play when you are in your car.

did that even used my phone to press play rather than tabbing out

Have you read my earlier post on how to get the money cheat to work?
I have also found that you need to try a few times consecutively in a row due to anticheat closing the game.

This needs an update as FH5 just updated. Credit cheat still work but crashes the game afterwards.

2 Likes

Can you please increase maximum value of set credits, because most expensive car cost 143000000.

can you make like a jump feature i think that would be cool

My Wemod auto stop whenever I enable the credit cheat. is it because the cheats are outdated or do I do something ■■■■-up? It worked for me before

Instant brake, Speed boost, Faster acceleration, Freeze AI and Teleport to Waypoint dont work no more after the new 8.3.4 Wemod update.

2 Likes

any fix?

The only thing that doesn’t work for me are the Credits and the Freeze AI. Rest works as intended.

Can you do a percent adjustment on the acceleration?

1 Like

well the credit cheat worked but now everytime im about to buy something and i set the credts, it just crashes my game, and yes i only activate it when im about to buy something.