Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Credits cheat no longer works with current game build.

4 Likes

Credit cheat isn’t working anymore. It just sets your credits to 1,050,000

1 Like

its crash every time me game pls update this trainer and the creadits work

1 Like

doing the same for me too lately

1st launch of the game crashed immediately.
2nd launch of the game crashed after 3 races.
3rd launch ran fine, was able to complete the weekly forzathon challenges.
Faster Acceleration still works, Freeze AI still works, Speed Boost & Instant Brake still works.
Not sure if the crashes are due to wemod or Forza.

Getting credit didn’t work for me

i just tried it today and the credits cheat worked it took a while but pretty much open game then alt tab and press play on wemod, then f1 to activate credits mod (i used the xbox overlay to set the credits amount to 100,000,00) then bought my car and had no crashes at all

1 Like

Not work :frowning:

please update the program. doesn’t work on forza 5 new update

Trainer is not working : ( can we please can an update?

1 Like

Same for me, i tried it just now and the credits cheat doesnt work. it sayd its updated but it doesnt
work.

Please Fix this problem.

ps, keep the good work up. i love you guys for all the awesome trainers.

wonder how long will it take for these guys to update it.

this is exactly what i did and it worked for me, however this was before the most latest update. for heads up to people whenever the new trainer for fh5 exists. i recommend trying this method as it has worked for me as well

You go offline before, do you?
Because whenever I set the money, Forza closes instantly. Probably because of the “most latest” update .)
Anyone who made it work?

yes, i did it on offline. im not sure if you can do it online. i haven’t tried it since however so im not sure if it still works

the website post is offline and i think the cheat was discovered it’s just without internet safe but the cheats need internet to work
ps: money cheat leads to 95% global ban

hi folks, today after FH5 series 10 update, when I fired up Wemod, it cannot launch my FH5. What can I do?

2 Likes

Like me i just bought this menu AND it doesn t work AT ALL with FH5-Am very upset to pay for something that doesn t work plus they seem to need an eternity to fix that issue. they just sleep all day probably and play at nite xdddddddd

What issues specifically are you running into?

same issue here ever since the S10 update crashes upon loading into game itself.

1 Like