Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

money no longer works

used wemod Forza Horizon 5 mod for credits done exactly what they suggest via there video and infomation tab and did not work for me, iam using xbox game pass game for this, is this the reason it is not working?

Thanks

Just used the money cheat and it still works.

EDIT: To make it clear for people having problems. Activate the mod when youre in the purchase screen.
So just after you selected your color it asks you if you want to buy it and thats the screen you activate the money cheat and set the value. Done

When you say screen is it the one that pops up with the money below or the box pop up? Thank you!

When youre one button press away from buying.
Also (atleast for me) the game crashed a few times but not everytime. But you still keep the money and the car after the crash.

How much money did you use?

if you were to use this in solo, then go back online, how bannable is this?

I only downloaded the cracked version of this game. But everytime I enable credit cheat, wemod will immediately turn off the cheat

WeMod doesn’t support cracked games so if a trainer works then good for you but if it doesn’t then you’re S.O.L.

Thanks!

it works thank you!!

WHAT?

Freeze AI dont work

The Forza Horizon 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Turning on the cheat by pressing play works fine, though when I get in-game and activate the Enable credit option, it instantly turns off and the play button switches off as if I haven’t pressed it and it’s like it in a loop whenever I try to enable credits

Please Add Timer Frezze Option Its Very Important…please
:hearts:

Try:
-Running the game in Windowed mode and/or lowered graphics.
-If the game is running in admin mode, try running WeMod as admin
-Unplug a controller if you’re using one.

These are just some of the tips that have been mentioned by other users. :slight_smile:

The credit cheat worked for me for 2 days now it doesn’t work

Hey, I noticed that with the speed boost in Forza Horizon 5 and it also grants massive handling boost. I am just curious, is there a way to seperate them? I believe the speed boost would be great for drifting if it was seperated from the increased handling, and the increased handling would make speed zone easier but not over the top with speed.
Ive been thinking about this a lot. so I have to ask.

Im late but, try giving yourself more money than the car costs. Ive done it this everytime i wanted money and ive been able to get myself 50 million from one car purchase.