Forza Horizon 5 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

From my experience, the best way to handle your car better while using Faster Acceleration is to try using the hood/bonnet camera view. Its made responding to tighter turns much more easier for me.
I just wish Faster Acceleration worked better for cross country races. It seems neither the acceleration boost or handling boost of Faster Acceleration work once you get off the road. But, nothing Freeze AI doesnt fix.

Any idea of a timeframe of when this tool woll be updated?

1 Like

Any timeframe of when an update will be released?

The trainer is up to date. Is something not working for you?

game crashes when i click buy

1 Like

Get this message saying cheats may not work with my game version. When i connect none of the cheats work

its working bro

1 Like

It works, used the credit cheat multiple times the other night, can’t say the same for other features though, I’ve never used to cheats for races.

me 2 :frowning:

When using the xbox tab for Game Pass and playing in Horizon solo, the credits cheat has no effect. There is also no effect when playing online, however, all other cheats work.

Just wanna say. It still works. Season 6

Credits cheat used to work fine but since the new update always crashes my game. If u can pls fix this ty.

Mine was working but now crashes game when I click buy on something with credits cheat

the creator is either on vacation, does not have access to the Internet, or does not feel like it, some non-updated games are still being thrown into the pool, which is not true.
You’ll have to wait for someone to update it, but it could be a long time from the looks of it.

The trainer is up to date and has been confirmed working. MAF is not away and his internet is fine.

1 Like

Still having this pop up for the game. Getting credits crashes the game soon as you hit purchace. Never did before this last update they pushed out.

Yeah mine is doing the same.

(Trainer, last updated 3rd february)
(Game, last Update 30 Mar. 2022)
The instructions you have in Wemod are outdated as users need to take additional measures to keep the game from checking if it is being tampered with.

Why do you think there is something else that needs to be done?