Foundation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’d say it kinda sorta works. But you have to have X resource first.
I tried to build a Sawmill, which needs stone. I couldn’t get any stone “magically” from the cheat, but as soon as I got 1 stone from the quarry, the cheat kicked in.

All the numbers at the top bar sooner or later shows with a -

Improving it so that the display value gets updated too

1 Like

The Foundation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@Ulke @tyrionthedrunk @jehndunna alright boys, this is the best that can be accomplished! (display values will get updated as soon as the game changes them)

4 Likes

Thank you very much for all your time and effort!

1 Like

cant believe you did this so fast… i love you <3 wish wemod could instill a donate to specific creator support. idm supporting wemod but wish we could donate specifically this way we can show our support to you guys more personally.

2 Likes

Thanks for being a pro member. Helps out a lot ! You supporting us helps us to support him when he makes or updates his trainers !:+1:
We are one big happy family !

1 Like

Maybe a cheat for unlimited luxury items (herbs, honey, jewelry) and tavern items (wine, beer) would be neccesary

heyo could you update the unlimited stone cheat. and add a unlimited cloth cheat?
whenever you use the unlimited stone cheat it gives you minus stone

1 Like

Hi,

Unfortunately works for gold and wood, but a minus for stone and happiness needs to be addressed as well.

1 Like

I hope there is an option like…instant build :grinning:

1 Like

Unlimited tools do not work please fix.

would like to see:

Unlimited Happiness
Unlimited Resources <— Goes for all Cloth,Milk,Bread etc…

1 Like

Nothing works, i can see that it’s 999999999 gold/ wood/ food and stone, but it’s a wrong number, the villagers keep saying there is no resources, even when i restart the mod. if i look into the resourceslist (not the panel above the screen, thats says 999999999). it still keeps track of the food/ gold/ wood/ stone/ tools without the mods. Even if i place a warehouse and granary, it tells me that there are 999999999 things in each spot, but there’s actually a few things (what it should be without the mod).

If i switch the mod, sometimes i even come in negative.

1 Like

I get two issues. 1. if I have wood on then eventually they stop producing planks as if I am out of wood even though it shows all 9’s. 2. I the tools seems to work only part of the time. I have a very fast high quality laptop, so I don’t “think” it’s my computer…?

I cann’t use the mod/trainer because the stock does not show the right numbers.
when i activate the cheat it putts in every possible stockunit 999999999 of as example wood. also in the towncenter, what makes the biggest problem because you cant get it out of it.
And instead of getting unlimited wood, when i activated the cheat i rather have + 10000 in just the warehouse on every available spot.

Why didnt you add happiness?

1 Like

some cheats don’t seem to do what they should when i take food cheat i get 9s but with bread - don’t pay the skin and with wood as 9s the farmers stop building and no more boards are made at food only works with berries with cheese and wild boar nothing happens and with bread there is also a figure of 9 but at the top of the resscoursen I get -100 and it gets more and we are no longer recognized please make the figure of 9 on +10000 make the game come with each other and the satisfaction is even worse and nothing is recognized what is in the warehouse or store
KI death so please change what to pay thanks

Ps: Thanks anyway for your work to provide us with this cheat trainer and the free 2 cheats that work and what they do is Gold and Easy Villager Level although you can still do 2 9er away

Update: Bread and cheese are no longer removed from memory after the cheat is activated. A problem is currently being tested. These numbers are too high. Berries and fish will continue to be stored and sold for the memory and for the next update I would like to add a clothing cheat

Hey guys.

@MrAntiFun has released a new, updated trainer for this game. Please make sure you select the trainer by him in the WeMod desktop app.

Don’t forget to say thanks to MrAntiFun for updating the trainer (maybe by going Pro for him, cough cough).
Community thread link: Foundation Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

This thread will be locked for now, so that this post does not get buried by people not reading the thread before posting.