Founders' Fortune Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Founders Fortune
This is the official discussion topic of the Founders' Fortune Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Hunger
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Max Mood
5. Easy Construction
6. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/06/2021
    Started development

• 04/06/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 04/09/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/07/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Hey STiNGERR

I’m having trouble with the easy craft option ? it doesn’t seem to be active in game when activated .Also a unlimited resource option would be swell .

keep up the great work

1 Like

I second the Unlimited Resource.

If I turn off No hunger, it also turns off (not visible strangely) the Unlimited Stamina.

1 Like

The Founders’ Fortune cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I think there is something not working well because when i use cheats nothing changed.Goblins attacked me and killed my people.

2 Likes

It’s not working.
Plz fix it .

3 Likes

Yeah, the stamina and hunger cheats don’t seem to be working properly. They work sometimes, but only for my newest and/or second-newest citizen, and often they don’t work at all. Enabling/disabling doesn’t help. Max mood seems to work fine, as does easy construction. Definitely agree that unlimited resources would be great - for anyone else looking for that, CheatEngine seems to do the trick, although that’s obviously less ideal than having an option here.

2 Likes

the cheats are not working properly can you fix it please ?

2 Likes

Hello! Just wanting to say everything seems to be working fine for me.

I did want to ask if it was possible to maybe add a couple?

*Infinite Coins

1 Like

I also am seeing an issue with the health and stamina portions. They work for a little while. It seems once the original founders need to eat the campfire food as an expectation, you have to turn it off so they will eat something and it never works again and the stamina stops working at that point as well.

1 Like

The Founders’ Fortune cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Just wanted to let you know, the trainer does not work for 1.2.8 on steam.

When using Unlimited Health and I get a new migrant, it no longer works.

avoir une triche pour ne pas vieillir sans désactiver les succés

un mods pour ajouter de l argent et pour ne pas vieillir ça serait le plus beau cadeau que vous pourriez faire mais vus que vous ne le ferez jamais je ne suis pas non plus prêt a payer un abonnement et encore moins mes amis connaissance et camarade de jeu :smile:

les cheats de Founders’ Fortune fonctionne plus du tous

I cant get any of the player options to work but easy construction does work.

1 Like

Same here, Trainer seems to be outdated. Also would wish more options e.g. for resources

@STiNGERR Is there a chance for an update?

@STiNGERR Hi ! Thanks for your work ! Just want you to know that your cheat is actually more than a half broken… Is there a way for you to fix it ? Thanks buddy ! Keep it up !

-_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheat actually not working:

Infinite health - No Hunger - Unlimited Stamina - Max Mood
-_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion:

1. Add a “Forever Young” to the cheat list
  2. Add an “Add Selected Ressource” option (dunno if it’s possible, maybe by clicking on a storage then by clicking on the shortcut ?)