FPS issue with infinity

@kajonrage No. idk what the issue was

Damn. With witcher 3 is no problem, Assassin’s Creed IV Black flag no problem. Only DarkSouls III :smiley: really don’t know what I have to think about it :confused:

Maybe run at stock clocks and see if that fixes it? Unstable cpu might cause random issues but crashing should make that obvious.

Another long shot, check the individual thread usage. The first thread could be going crazy and the overall percent wouldn’t increase much.

Out of all my games i have one game that drops to like 9 fps but no other games metro 2033 redux so gonna try n figure out what cheat is doing it and not use that cheat !

@ptondo In my case I don’t need to turn any cheat on. In the moment what I turn Infinity app on, fps in Dark Souls 3 drops instantly on 25. That is weird.
@sNaKe I did not overclock my CPU yet.

@User2462946 Do you tried to reinstall the game ?

@kajonrage I have done a fresh install of windows and drivers it still happens.

Even I am having the same issue with
GHOST RECON WILDLANDS
Before the fps was about 140 but now it’s giving only 40-50 fps. This all started after I started using Wemod

Hello, @lmc4910, and welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

An update was recently released for the WeMod Desktop app. Double check that you are on the most recent version, which is 6.2.8.

1. Open WeMod
  2. Click the down arrow in the top-right
  3. Click Settings
  4. The version is shown on the sidebar on the left.

The version changelog in the desktop app, however, is currently incorrect. The correct changelog is here: App Changelog

I have the latest Wemod app installed into my system but still every game that i used wemod is now losing fps dueing playtime.