Microsoft are giving away a free easy 1,000 reward points, just for pressing three buttons, which can be redeemed for prizes.
Thanks go to @SteveWonda for sharing this information.
Getting your points
Click here to go to the Microsoft Rewards website: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/.
Sign in to your Microsoft / Hotmail / Outlook / Xbox account or create one.
Click “Start Earning Rewards”.
Scroll a little bit down the page until you see the header “Quests and punch cards”.
- Click the left or right arrow on the picture slideshow under this header until you see a FIFA 21 banner.
- Click the “Earn Now” link in this banner.
You’ll see three buttons on the next page. Press them one at a time.
- Each button will open a new browser tab. Wait about 10 seconds for the website to register that you clicked the button before closing the tab it opened.
- Even though it looks like it - you do not have to make any purchases.
- Once you have clicked all three buttons, the countdown timer at the top of the page will change to the text “Congratulations! You have completed this offer.”
What are the points for?
You can redeem them for rewards, enter sweepstakes or donate them to charity.
The link to do all of this is here: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/