[FREE] Batman 80th anniversary - six free games

To celebrate the 80th anniversary of Batman, Epic Games are giving away six Batman games for free, until the 26th September.

They are giving away the Batman Arkham trilogy:

• Batman Arkham Ayslum
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Batman Arkham Knight

And the Lego Batman trilogy:

• Lego Batman: The Video Game
  • Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
  • Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

Both trilogies are usually priced at £47.99
Link: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/collection/batman-free-week

2 Likes

Just to add, the “Steam” trainers for the Arkham games here on WeMod also work on the Epic versions of the game.
You just need to set a custom installation path to the game’s executable in the WeMod trainer. Which for Epic Games is typically in something like:

C:\Program Files\EpicGames\BatmanArkhamASYLUM(or)CITY(or)KNIGHT

The green text depends on which game it is exactly.

Have fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! These are a great score for free. While I’ll probably never give the Lego ones a play the Arkham ones might get some time spent on them.

P.S. I’ll let my missing sweetroll stay missing this time…but only this time.

1 Like

Hi. Did you manage to get the trainer working for Arkham Knight ?

The trainer works for both the Steam and Epic versions. All you have to do is add a custom install for the Epic version via the Add Custom Installation feature in WeMod:

Then all you have to do is navigate to the .exe path in file explorer that Ravenfyre listed.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. That is what i had to do because wemod app was not finding the epic store version of batman and this does not work.

I can confirm that it does work. You just need to find the game’s exe, which is not always easy with Epic Games.

For Batman Arkham City, for example, the exe is called “BatmanAC” and might be found in:

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\BatmanArkhamCity\Binaries\Win32

1 Like

The trainers only work for batman arkham city and arkham asylem. The trainers for arkham knight do not work. We mod app does open the game when you hit play but non of the trainers turn on. I hope this clarifies the issue.

Ok thanks for the input we will have to check into this and see what’s up.
OHIO neighbor !!! Go Cleveland. !! Lol

1 Like