[Free Game] [Expired] A Total War Saga: Troy

Hey gamers!

A Total War Saga: Troy is free for just 24 hours.
Expires 14th August at approximately 14:00 British Summer Time (BST).

Short Game Description

In this legendary age, heroes walk the earth. In an act that shocks the world, audacious Paris, prince of Troy, elopes with the beautiful queen of Sparta. As they sail away, King Menelaus curses her name. He vows to bring his wife home – whatever the cost!

Additional PSA - Free DLC Next Month
Register and link your Total War Access and Epic Games accounts, then you will also get a DLC, called The Amazons, for free in September when it is released.

1. Log into your Total War Access account or create one: https://access.totalwar.com/
  2. Click “My Account” in the top-right.
  3. Under the “Linked Accounts” heading, click the Connect button next to the Epic Games logo, log into Epic Games and then grant permission when asked.
  4. Wait until the DLC is released in September then follow instructions from the in-game menu to get your free copy.

Official FAQ: A Total War Saga: TROY FAQ - Total War

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A trainer is planned for this game :slight_smile:

Grab it quick!

2 Likes

Awesomeness! Thanks for letting us all know, @Instinct. :smiley:

Random question: anyone know why there is an option to request cheats for the Steam version of the game? Steam isn’t getting the game until next year, so I was confused to see the option there.

Hello @ScarredPunLover. :slight_smile:

Games are added to the WeMod library automatically by the system when the game has a certain number of downloads. If the game appears in the WeMod library, it means that people have downloaded it from that respective store. In this case, likely beta testers, game streamers getting free keys for streaming purposes and the game’s developers.

1 Like

Ah, ok. I didn’t even think about that. Thanks for the info