[Free Game] [Expiry Unclear] Psychonauts

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Psychonauts, which was originally released on Xbox, is available for free on Xbox One.

You can add this game to your library even if you do not currently own an Xbox One (you may get a message saying you don’t have an applicable device, just ignore it, the game was still added to your library).

The expiry date is unclear.

Store Description:

A PSYCHIC ODYSSEY THROUGH THE MINDS OF MISFITS, MONSTERS, AND MADMEN. Is everything right in your head? Raz, a young psychic cadet discovers that someone is stealing brains. Using clairvoyance, astral projection, telekinesis and levitation help Raz foil this evil plot by entering their minds and smacking around a whole bunch of personal demons.

Click here to get this game for free.

Note: Possible regional issues.
There have been a couple of reports of regional issues in certain Asian and South American countries. If this is the case for you, try getting the game from the US store by changing the store locality to the US in the web address, like so:

And then if you get a pop-up asking if you want to go to the store for your nation/language, say no.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

When I try to access the link on PC, it drops me on the store page, with a “See the price” button, which links to the XBOX marketplace, and it shows 9.99$ there. So I’m guessing it either expired or only available on XBOX now.