[Free Game] Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is currently free on Epic games this week.

Store Description:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices.

Click here to get Kingdom Come: Deliverance free from the Epic Games store.

Expiry date: February 20th, 16:00 GMT.

1 Like

Hey @Ravenfyre. I know there’s not much action on these free games you post, but I do appreciate it. I’m sure some others probably see the topics as well and learn about them. I always add them to my Epic account or whatever they’re free on as I know there might be a time in the future that I might enjoy whatever game it is. I used to post stuff like this on here a lot years back but lately I’ve been too busy to keep up with doing so. Again, thanks! It really is a way for gamers to build up some decent libraries of some not so great to awesome games for nothing out of their pockets.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, good sir. :slight_smile:

I’m glad you’re filling up your game library! These threads do tend to be a bit quiet, but that’s fine as long as people are grabbing their freebies.
Gaming habits these days can be pretty expensive compared to a few years ago, so a lot of young gamers are turning to pirating in order to get their gaming fix. While that certainly benefits their own bank account it is actually quite detrimental to the game development industry. So it’s great that Epic Games in particular (and, every now and again, GOG too) is trying to break that habit by offering free games.

I think the best game, in my opinion, Epic has given for free so far is Subnautica. :ok_hand:
Enjoy your freebies! :smiley:

1 Like