[Free Games] IndieGala Mega Thread

Hello!

IndieGala is a platform for indie and solo game developers to upload games to sell.
These games are often short and low quality. And since they are usually made by new indie/solo developers, they may also sometimes be buggy.
Because they are short, low quality and often buggy, it’s probably best not to create a new thread every time something goes free on IndiGala.

But every now and again there might be something decent being given away for free, which you can grab particularly while waiting for trainers for your favourite games here at WeMod to be updated.

How to claim free games from IndieGala

1. Log in or create an account.
  2. Click the link of the game you want in this thread.
  3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the game page, just above the comments section, and click the blue “Add To Library” button.

AAA Game Steam Key Giveaways
IndieGala also often host very short giveaways where you can win Steam keys for AAA games. But these giveaways only last a few hours maximum. So you, rather annoyingly, need to keep checking this link: https://www.indiegala.com/gameplay-giveaway.

Everybody is welcome to add any free IndieGala games they find to this mega-thread. :smiley:
Bookmark this thread so you do not lose it!

2 Likes

First round of IndieGala Freebies.

1 Like

Is this website safe?? i tried buying 1 game from them, but with no luck (Credit Cards/ PayPal).

According to online third party reviews, they are. But a there are a few reports of them being buggy, which I suppose is to be expected for a small indie community. Try their support team. :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing games downloaded from IndieGala for years now, mainly free stuff they give away but I have purchased a few when they were on sale super cheap. I’ve never had any issues.

i successfully purchased “Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Deluxe Edition” and “Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch™ Remastered” last night.

i don’t know if they sell Origin game keys there or not. either way, i would avoid buying any Origin game code through any third-party.

Origin is known to have licence issues with games sometimes yes, but that’s usually Origin’s fault. It even happens with games bought from their own store.

New freebie on IndieGala.

DreamTime is a puzzle game developed by Bluedio team. The main character is a Muppet named Leo, player can unlock the whole life of this protagonist by unlocking each part of the game. DreamTime has 5 chapters, and each chapter has a specific scene, the player will get some new clues at the end of each chapter. Where these clues will lead to?

Block Dungeon is a sandbox-style roguelike game.
You have to go through dungeons full of unique enemies and bonuses.
Collect sets of armor and weapons, defeat enemies who become stronger and stronger each time. Random level generation and constant pumping your character.

Alternatively, it is £0.40 GBP - 80% off - on Steam until 8th July. Steam Link.

The Devil’s Harvest, 347… It began as only harrowing rumors from abroad, but a foul blight has come and infected most of the crops throughout the Sagerovian countryside. Following its arrival, a plague struck down nearly everyone in its path, leaving the survivors to clean up the mess of their fallen society

It has been more than 10 years since the first Roman legions landed in Britannia.
Celts and Brits tried to resist but the Roman army was stronger.
Most of Britannia’s territory has been captured but the war continues.
You, as a young Roman patrician, will take part in the suppression of rebellious tribes.
This will not be easy because the tribes are led by Caracatus and Druids!

Two additions:

We all love soccer – but how badly do you want to win? FootLOL lets you use mines, shields, aliens, cows, guns and many more cheats to decimate the opposing team and protect your players. Play against your friends or AI opponents.
As a manager, you’ll take your team through a few training matches, before being unleashed on new planets. As you go, you’ll unlock new gadgets, improve your players’ performance, and unlock new kits and hats for them to wear.

The game is set in a dark pixel fantasy world. Destroy hordes of monsters ruling over what once was a prosperous land. 10 levels filled with various enemies await, you, each requiring a different approach to defeat. Like in any RPG, leveling up is the core element of the game, but this time there is no class system in place, which allows you to develop your own unique build throughout the game. You can become an unstoppable tank or a nimble archer practicing magic, it’s your choice!

1 Like

Return to Mysterious Island

Join intrepid sailor and recent island castaway Mina as she explores the hidden secrets within the Jules Verne classic inspired Mysterious Island. Gather key articles left from the island’s previous inhabitants and combine them in unique and interesting ways to stay alive and stay hopeful for rescue. Surviving means more than living off this lush land, but also fending off the haunting resident specter and solving the islands deepest secrets!

Yesterday Origins

Discover the latest adventure from Pendulo Studios, creators of the Runaway series!
“Yesterday Origins” will take the immortal heroes, John Yesterday and his other half Pauline, not only across the world, but across history itself. This interwoven narration gives the plot its depth and richness.
It’s 1481. In the dead of night, young John is publically humiliated and dragged through the street. He is imprisoned by the Spanish Inquisition under suspicion of witchcraft.
Later, he undergoes an alchemical transformation making him immortal. But something goes wrong, after each resurrection, John completely forgets who he is.

Still Life

The Producers of Syberia I and II are proud to present Still Life .

Victoria McPherson, is a brilliant young FBI agent who’s investigating a serial murder case. The body count is now at five and with the lack of real leads and a mountain of circumstantial evidence, Victoria is beginning to show signs of fatigue and stress.