- 10 golden keys are up for grabs in Borderlands 2.
- These keys open crates which contain rare in-game items.
- Redeemable on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- You can redeem them once on each platform, even if you do not currently have the game on that platfom.
- The Borderlands 2 game was previously given free by Epic Games in May 2020. If you follow my posts here then you might have the game in your Epic Games library. (Link).
How to get the golden keys:
Go here: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards.
This is the official reward redemption page for the game.
Log into your account (or register & connect your game accounts).
Enter the following codes for 5 keys each:
Codes expire on January 18th.
Here are some more codes.
- Redeem them at the same link given in the first post.
- The expiry dates for most of them are all unclear. However, I tested them all today before posting - they all work at the time of this post.
- Most are redeemable once on each platform.
Borderlands 1: Game of the Year Enhanced Edition
- 5 golden keys each:
WB5BT-JX63K-5JXJH-BJJTJ-TJFBK (Expires 11th Jan)
W3KTT-C6RJK-WBF3Z-T3T3B-C9TBF (Expires 11th Jan)
5 golden keys and a Maya skin:
3 golden keys
5 golden keys and Zer0 skin
5 golden keys and Salvador skin
3 golden keys
1 golden key each:
Borderlands: The Pre-sequel
5 golden keys
Machine Sniper Rifle
Spring Fling skins