FTL Faster Than Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thank you for going to update this trainer

How does one support as a pro just by talking in forums and stuff. Only had infinity like 3 weeks or so but i can’t wait for the update was the first game i tried when i downloaded infinity but found half of them wouldn’t start.

1 Like

any news?

Tomorrow or day afta

1 Like

cheers

will it be today or during the weekend? i know im being a pain at tho mo

Yeah like angelofdeathpony i would like to see the update too <3 ! :wink:

Is the trainer not working anymore?

he still has not updated the trainer which is overdue now

1 Like

:slightly_frowning_face::sleeping: update so I can play over this weekend?

nope. I think at this point it would be quicker just to list the games that work rather than don’t. Out of 440 games on Steam I’m struggling to find a game that actually works with this app

Stop exaggerating, it’s annoying and honestly gives me a headache having to deal with drama queens.

To be accurate - a new trainer needs to be made rather than a simple update. This is why we’re developing version guard which should makes wanting trainer updates a thing of past.

I am going to get to this game soon, it just makes no sense for me to spend hours making a NEW trainer for this game when barely a hundred people use it in a month versus trainers that a hundred people use everyday and they’re getting updated as often and more PRO users are asking for that.

Please try to understand our side of this, thank you

2 Likes

i do understand but how can people use a trainer in a month when its rarly updated yea drama queens are not helping but ya if its true you have to make a brand new trainer you could of just said insted of saying your going to update it and then have nothing

The FTL Faster Than Light cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@angelofdeathpony Here, i fixed most of the cheats that should let you play the game for now without dying :). I will fix the others soon.

the unlimited hull works, but if you dont have a shield the rooms still take damage like going red and not working but i dunno if there is a way to counteract that

thx but hopefully soon does not mean not at all i will be keeping tabs i wont be off the case till all of it is updated

Most of the cheats still not working.
Only drones, missiles, fuel ones of the boosts, scrap isn’t for certain.

Well he said:

So… Yeah obviously some of them do not work

Unfortunately it requires a new trainer making each option from scratch. So i did the ones that were most important and will get to it when i get some free time.