FTL Faster Than Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for giving this game some love! Always enjoy using your trainers!

the cheats that wont work include unlimited scraps, instant shield charge, unlimited drive charge, and all of the max skill cheats. and i dont know how to fix it, or if i can fix it. but also i cant find a reason why it does not work.

If you would’ve checked the trainer thread you would know

Edit: That merge though.

So, does that mean the cheats will no longer be supported? Because that would explain a few things.

(NVM ignore me xD)

If version guard works as expected then the trainer should be fixed and stay fixed as long as you are willing to use an old game version.

will this new version of the software aid you in really redesign the FTL trainer?

redesign?

It will help him in updating this trainer and not have to worry about it for as long as he lives

1 Like

the new look of the software page

cool just need to update it so all the functions work

hay when it getting update

i hope soon or even better ASAP

none of these are working for me

did you update the game/infinity software?

Game and Infinity is updated, but some cheats, like the unlimited scrap, don’t seem to work. Any ideas?

Read the thread

Mate, that post is almost 2 months old :joy: The hell do I know when “soon” is?

Damn the toxicity on this forum by a certain ‘category’ of users… Every damn time a question is asked more than once…

Okay let me give you a non “toxic” answer then.

STN, the creator of this trainer, is currently busy with other games.
Games where the trainer is completely broken and where there is a substantial player base behind it.
Soon in some cases for stn means a year later.
I also told you to read the Thread because it was said 8 days ago that STN was waiting for version guard which is out now.
So basically from my post that was Months ago to the point 8 days ago STN didn’t even think about this trainer.

Now that Version Guard is out STN is updating all his trainer which will take a while since he has too many of them.
BUT good news for you eventually he will fix all the options on this one. Still for now you have to use those that work.

It’s not about how many times they get asked. It’s about the fact that they got answered right above their post.

Hope this answer is not toxic for you even if it was written with more toxicity from me.

1 Like

Alright alright, well good to hear the mods will still get fixed.

For some unknown reason, the Unlimited Drone Parts Unlimited Drive Charge Unlimited Scraps and Instant Shield Charge turn on then very quickly off again. I’ve restarted it and tried alot but, they don’t turn on.