Game save sharer

I have a question is this logining through Horizon server?

i’m guessing it logs on to the site and looks at the username you signed in with.

The login is only for the Uploader name. I’ll maybe change it for the API in the first update I will made, because it’ll be more easier if I want to retrieve your “rank” (Diamond, Devs, Moderator, etc.) for you to made saves only available for Diamond and so.

Any ETA? Can’t wait until it’s released!

im going to download it too

I might become a diamond member just for this! :smiley:

Public Beta is up, start sharing! Please report bug(s) here and don’t make new thread about Save Sharer.

uploaded my RE5 save

Awesome looking tool :smile:

If you are uploading and downloading the way I think you are, your server will be easy to compromise, just a heads up. Don’t use ftp without PHP :smile:

Can you make mirror?
The Megaupload link doesn’t work for me.

Noooo :cry:

ban his IP. thats what I did.
maybe add anti-wireshark/cain & able?

pffttt I told you not to do it that way. Anti wireshark/cain & able ? Unless you constantly check and somehow disallow them from renaming it you’re gonna need to figure out how to do it the right way.

Wasn’t there, sadly. :S

Need to finish:
-Control Panel
-Reports/downloads/likes system
-Upload system

Done:
-Search
-Replacing login by Horizon API
-PHP (By Panda God)

Moderator P.S.: Sorry for huge bump but sometimes it’s better to bump then create a new thread.

Are you getting close to finishing it? I really can’t wait for it.

I’m hoping he doesn’t beet me :stuck_out_tongue: I had to re-do the one I made because mine got Packet sniffed.(Same thing that happend to 2FacedDevil)

Nearly done, I made a Beta and a kid hacked it and got my ftp info so I’m re-doing it, but more secure.

Save Sharer Powered By InfluentialStudios

Yay. Its About Time!