Game save won't load

I’ve done everything possible but I can’t get my modded Madden NFL 25 roster save to load. I’ve checked and rechecked. And used another rehasher and resigner to see if I messed up somewhere but I’m shown everything is good, yet the game won’t load it. Any suggestions anyone?

I don’t play sports games and don’t think Horizon has an editor or any other tool for Madden 25. What tool did you use to mod the roster? It could possibly be a title update issue. I know the game is from 2013 so it’s possible the editor you used is outdated and a more recent TU is not allowing the save to load. Give us some specific details and if we can help we’ll definitely try.

1 Like

In the picture below you’ll notice I circled the Hashing Block column. I did that because I noticed on unmodded roster saves the Hashing Block number is ‘00000001’. But as you can see they’re all 0’s. I need to be able to change that to enable the save to load. Do you know any program I can use to make the correction? Possible Problem Found

I’m not sure how you would change it. Maybe with a hex editor?

If it’s a downloaded save post the link and I can check it out. Maybe some others with more knowledge will check it out as well.

Here is the layout of the correct and wrong way the file is suppose to be hash blocked. I’ll also upload the file that needs to be corrected. Hope someone in your camp can figure this out.

Link for the Roster-NFL save file:
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=EEA954F6F5D99C81!107&cid=EEA954F6F5D99C81

Sorry, but I don’t think I can help with this. I did do some research on it and came up with nothing. I also took a close look at the file in HxD hex editor and didn’t see anything that I felt I could edit to change the differences in the hashing blocks and hashing block addresses. I’m pretty good with certain things but this is way out of my league lol. I’m surprised nobody else offered some suggestions, but that doesn’t mean they won’t. Hope you get it all straightened out eventually.

I fixed the issue for Madden NFL 25. Now I’m trying to figure it out for NCAA Football 14.