Games For Windows Live Achievement Unlocker

-= Games For Windows Live Achievement Manager =- Version 1.0

Description:
Allows to earn any achievements in all GFWL games =)

Change log:
1.0 - initial release
Only testedon Windows 7 64 bit

HowTo:

• Launch gfwl game (MUST BE CONNECTED TO LIVE)
  • Launch Achievement Manager (GFWLAM)
  • Select game process in GFWLAM
  • Double click on any achievement=Now unlocked online “legit”
    -ENJOY!:thumbsup:

Note:

• Should work with all gfwl games and any gfwl update
  • Don’t try to achieve everything at once, achievement earn time should look like real to avoid ban
    -Let me know if you have any questions

Screen shot (sry it’s in Russian/but app comes in Eng):

Open Me

Download link: http://www.dev-c.com/files/gfwlam.zip

4 Likes

VirusTotal.com for a virus scan is more trusting then just you posting text.

Not to mention…don’t profile contain PC achievements that you can unlock on profile achievement unlocker apps?..I could have sworn they could lol.

1 Like

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

1/43
Could be false positive though.

1 Like

It’s up to you guys if you want to test it out. Just trying to be helpful not F people over. Understand your concern though. Better Safe than sorry

That is a false positive.
WS.Reputation.1

Behavior
WS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories.

Typically those are nothing but false positives that could be caused by suspected coding within the program as well.

1 Like

Could I Add Games to Achievement List?
i.e - Halo 2? Then Mod? o.O ;D

1 Like

Well you need to be running a copy of the game on your pc in order for this unlocker to work. It unlocks the achievement for you while you are running the game signed into GFWL.

In my experience if I use a profile achievement unlocker for GFWL, then sign back into live, it only registers the achievement for a short while then goes away. Same with xbox live games for windows phones. Just something is different within the profile. This unlocker allows you to unlock any achievement for you while signed in playing the game.

1 Like

Hmmm, Strange. I never had an issue of them not “registering”. Once they register, they stick, server-side and all. But eh, I guess it happens to some? lol

1 Like

Lol yeah it can be hit or miss for me. Not really sure why. Still trying to figure out away to unlock windows phone game achievements and having them stick. They even show up in profile editors, but no luck.

1 Like

I can vouche that this tool is legit. Helps complete games if the achievement is next to impossible to earn legit.

Sorry for the bump but I wanted to Post feedback to a great program.

1 Like

This tool is legit and works great. Just make sure you guys dont over-abuse it. Getting EVERY achievment for a game in a matter of 1 minute… Microsoft looks into that kind of stuff and bans.

1 Like

too bad you cant get a tool and download the GFWL and go online with it or somthing:(, but this is a good tool for people who buying the games

OMG cant believe it actually worked. Thanks!

This needs bump

1 Like

nvm, got, thanks

4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

A copy of the rules can be found here

Closed.

1 Like

How do I make this work for LOST PLANET 2. I start the game but it always loads to FULL SCREEN I have no desktop access to use your software once the Game and GFWL is open and connected.
Been 8 years hope you get this. You can reply back to hydratek@shaw.ca thanks

1 Like

Would this work for Windows Store games that launched on Windows Phone and Desktop simultaneously?
Such as Tiny Troopers or Assassins Creed Pirates?

Is still possible to unlock achievements in Games for Windows Live or has this been shut down completely?

tried to do this with the halo 2 disk and it didn’t work